What you did today.

Rosbjerg

I just bought two ThyssenKrupp SK3 plates, rated up to 7.62x54r fired at under 20 meters. Those are rifle rated hard ballistic plates for a ballistic protection vest. Don't really need them but got them really cheap, couldn't resist. 

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Also I'm off to visit my neighbor in the hospital, even though I'm horribly inept at making troubled people feel better. But its more of a sign of respect.  

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I lost my temper at work on Friday so I'm taking today off to get a bit unsteamed.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I lost my temper at work on Friday so I'm taking today off to get a bit unsteamed.

Man, so many days to get unsteamed! I hope you never lose your temper around me.  :*

I don't often lose my temper. But when I do, it pretty much stays lost. Although I'm told it's far from obvious, people did realise on Friday.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Had a weird weekend, kind of slid into that vague disconnected feeling/mindset from friends and work. Trying to pull things back into some sort of order and get my ducks lined up in a row.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

The two days on the weekend weren't enough ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well he had me trolling him via steam yesterday...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well he had me trolling him via steam yesterday...

I hate to admit it but I can't remember what you said! :)

EDIT: Except I think we eventually agreed that David Boreanaz is dishy.

SUBEDIT: In Angel.

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 1

-Elwood Blues

What does dishy mean?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Thinking about doing something stupid again.

Invading France?

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Thinking about doing something stupid again.

Invading France?

That's not stupid.

It's easy though.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

I take the backdoor whenever I can.

• Like 1

Another disappointing interview, we have really bad luck getting candidates. Lady today was just a phone one but wasn't all that convincing. Then again, a mercy for them to not join us.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Aww jeez, not smoking, it's like the best, worst thing, ever. The lamest, yet most rewarding non-task. The loudest silent voice over one's shoulder. No cold turkeys were harmed in this decision, thanks to electronic delivery, and the goal isn't to live longer, that would be a silly anti-climax. It's the stank. No amount of mints or hand soap fends off the radiation. Either you're clean, or you're not, and not is just a nasty monkey flinging ashes and poop. Chicks don't dig it, either.  

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

Visited my very ill neighbor and friend, his chances of survival are slim and the therapy brutal. He is very scared that he'll die and from now on he can't even have any visitors anymore because his immune system is dangerously weak.  

The world is a terrible place. 

I'm very busy at the moment at work, I am about to start a new implementation around this application I support at a prominent South African financial institution.

So I'll be onsite most days for about 6 weeks. I like working at large corporations, they treat you well and correct business processes are understood

It never ceases to amaze me how much more efficient  generally the private sector is compared to the public sector

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela