NFL 2014 Season

Nepenthe

So, apparently, from now on, DeMarco Murray shall be known as "Spray Tan".  

I gotta admit, that's a pretty great nickname.  :lol:

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

So the Niners season is over, and I imagine they'll be parting ways with the coach soon enough.  That team is a mess.

He may have even been playing against his future team this week.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Christ Almighty, where'd ya pahk the cah, the crowd noise, I thought this game was in Foxborough, not the Murph. Bastard Nor'eastern transplant handjobs cheering their hack squad in someone else's backyard ... and Philip, WTF Trickles showed up, not Rivers, son of a bitch, four consecutive three-and-outs by NE and nothing to show for it. Your defense says get stuffed, Phil.  

All Stop. On Screen.

People are chanting Brady in San Diego, that's sad on the Chargers.

• Like 1

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

So the Niners season is over, and I imagine they'll be parting ways with the coach soon enough. That team is a mess.

As a Niners fan, I was actually hoping the Raiders would win just so I could hate watch Kaepernick's press conference. He didn't disappoint.

• Like 2

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

So the Niners season is over, and I imagine they'll be parting ways with the coach soon enough.  That team is a mess.

He may have even been playing against his future team this week.

Nope. He's going to go coach Michigan. Because I deserve at least one football team that doesn't suck.

I think we should compile a list of the best active NFL player names.  I'll nominate a few to get us started:

Barkevious Mingo

Frostee Rucker

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Overheard at the Cleveland-Cinci game

Referee: "This is the 2-minute warning."

Cleveland Fans: "Thanks be to God."

Manziel stats with a minute left in 1st half :  4/9 22 yds 2 int QBR 12.0    :facepalm:  

Edited by kgambit

Hows that Johnny Football working for you, Cleveland?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Awesome win for the Cowboys, the playoff race in the NFC is still super tight (damn you Vikes for not beating Detroit, you had so many chances) so they needed that win badly.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Almost all of the teams I wanted to win today lost. Stupid game. :( It all started with a horrible Packers game...

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Almost all of the teams I wanted to win today lost. Stupid game. :( It all started with a horrible Packers game...

That was a shockingly bad performance by Aaron Rodgers.

Cowboys

Eagles

Packers

Lions

Seahawks

One of those teams, at either 11-5 or 10-6, is going to miss the playoffs.  Meanwhile, we're guaranteed that a team at no better than .500 will get in.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Shockingly bad performance all around by the offense, except for Lacey, (why wouldn't they give the ball more to him, given his ridiculous average yards per attempt!?). On the other hand, the thing that everyone was worrying about, our defense, actually looked pretty good - not that it should've been that big of a challenge, given the Bills' offense. Nevertheless, though.

And then to top it off, both the Vikings and the 49ers lost...the Vikings were so close, too. Stupid division...

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.