Star Wars Episode 7 Thread

Bokishi

• 3 weeks later...

What's with the lightsaber hilt blades...

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I thought the narrator sounded like gravelly Patrick Stewart.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Looks like there'll be a lot of 'cool stuff', the Falcon doing that split-S type move and the X-wings flying over the water...for some reason (what, they need to go below the radar?)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Did I see Wedge flying one of those X-wings?

They asked him to come back, but he gave some sort of snooty ac-tor refusal about the character being finished and he couldn't add any more.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Did I see Wedge flying one of those X-wings?

They asked him to come back, but he gave some sort of snooty ac-tor refusal about the character being finished and he couldn't add any more.

'Snooty ac-tor refusal?'

Perhaps he just realizes, like so many of the rest of us do, that some things should not be remade, retouched, or sequelled. If I were him I wouldn't rejoin either (unless you paid me way way way too much money, then I'd consider it). Wedge's story is done. As is Luke's, Leia's, Han's, and the rest of them. That is, if you want to have a story with integrity.

The Star Wars movies should have ended with Episode VI. The prequels are a nasty stain on the franchise, and the cheesy trailer released today pretty much confirms what a lot of us were worried about: that it's gonna be more of the bad same as the prequels for the upcoming films. Very possibly worse, as at least the first trailers for episode one weren't cheesy, and actually made the movie look good.

Edited by Valsuelm

We still need to close the Jar Jar issue, though.

We still need to close the Jar Jar issue, though.

As we learned in Ep.3, he spends the rest of his days as some kind robed emissary of Naboo.

One can hope and easily imagine that he one day falls into a garbage disposal, never to be seen or heard from again. Did he really fall? Or was he helped into the disposal. That's a mystery we'll have to live with, and one I can live contented never knowing which it was. It just matters that he's gone. And that is good.

Edited by Valsuelm

Not too impressed and the lightsaber looks ridicules. This coming from a die hard fan.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester