BETA LIVESTREAM INFO/COMPILATION: Bro, do you even Livestream?

Bryy

We should get a list of active streamers once the beta is released and post it on Reddit(r/games, r/gaming, r/projecteternity, r/rpg_gamers, etc.).

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

We should get a list of active streamers once the beta is released and post it on Reddit(r/games, r/gaming, r/projecteternity, r/rpg_gamers, etc.).

While I like your idea, lets not.  I would prefer if we just keep it to this forum because the people that care the most are in fact posting here.

While I like your idea, lets not.  I would prefer if we just keep it to this forum because the people that care the most are in fact posting here.

Don't ever get into advertising, Karkarov.

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

It would be very sad if this was true. 

There are about 30 regular posters here and maybe 500 floaters? 

Plus, if anyone is not interested in the game yet, then maybe some actual gameplay may convince them to give PoE a second chance.

I'm posting my URL on the GAF thread, that's it.

There is definitely a crowd for slow paced rpg on twitch. The "tons of reading" part is more an inconvenience for the streamers than for the viewers, when they start losing their voice after acting the equivalent of 30 pages of dialogs.

• Like 1

Your comment is more hilarious than you can possibly imagine.

I don't care for reddit and many popular sites on the internet.  You want to do it feel free, but when you open the flood gates you also have to deal with the sewer that comes out.  I care about the beta becoming successful for Obsidian and making the game better.  I do not care about being internet famous or getting hits/views/follows.

• Like 1

Thinking of doing a youtube series about the classes.  Basically, I would go over abilities, talents, and what have you, maybe even some ability suggestions for builds, ect.  Starting with the Druid per Silent Winter's request, and doing Chanter afterward (for my own curiosity), cipher, pally, and ranger also look intriguing.  Anyone wanting to see certain classes after the Druid and Chanter can make suggestions.  I make no promises to get too far as I have work and the like that may absorb spare time.  Hopefully, if time allows I can get a video on all 11 classes.

Also, as I have never done the Video thing outside of the MMO PvPer thing of recording myself to help me learn (never posting them or streaming them)... Anyone with advice would be more than welcome.

• Like 1

I'm live at 3:30pm (so at the thirty minute mark of this hour), but am tempted just to start sooner due to the lag.

Got my key, but can't get out of work for another couple of hours. Oh, the pain.

Might peek at your stream.

Happy Birthday, Bryy!

Unfortunately, I have work until 7-or-so hours from now, so I'm missing everything. BUT, the silver lining? I'm missing the problems from the initial rush, 8P. A thank you in advance to all the folks who put up with that, in the name of testing. :)

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I'm live at 3:30pm (so at the thirty minute mark of this hour), but am tempted just to start sooner due to the lag.

you look and sound as if you've been drinking, alcoholic beverages  :bat:

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

http://www.twitch.tv/itsnotmyfault1/c/4936117

Things were really laggy and unplayable for me. Not sure why. I'll try again later.

My thoughts: it would be nice to have hover-over or other tooltips for the attributes when looking at the "race" tab. Especially as a first-time player, you'd want that to be quickly referencable, instead of having to go back after reading them on the attributes tab.

Points not used during character creation seem to be lost forever.

I didn't have any sounds when I was picking the difficulty and extra options.

I am (busy with work stuff) tonight, but I might livestream. If you're bored and want to watch me get drunk and stumble around like an idiot (or, if you're bored and want to watch me run Heroic Raids/2500+ WoW Arena other times) feel free to hop in and type in all caps.

http://twitch.tv/lustandlash

Edited by Shadowstrider

I'm just starting to livestream, and I will begin this by streaming Pillars of Eternity. I've already streamed today, you can find the recorded video of my stream on my livestream. I also streamed while I was waiting for the beta, so if you just want to see the beta skip past the very short session of POWDER, and past the Volgarr gameplay straight to PoE.

http://www.twitch.tv/Natusake

I also may be streaming later in the day, so stay tuned. Any feedback encouraged.

Edited by Natusake