Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity

I've resized and cropped the original Baldur's Gate portraits so they work with Pillars of Eternity. 23 pixels from the bottom of every portrait is cut off for the small versions.

Here's an album for preview and download. Simply scroll to the bottom of the screen, click the "..." next to social media icons, and click "Download Post".

The portraits go into this directory:

File path (at least for Steam) is:  steam/steamapps/common/Pillars of Eternity - Public Beta/PillarsofEternity_Data/data/art/gui/portraits/player/(female or male)/

(From Karkarov's "How to make custom portraits" thread)

Edited by Tartantyco
  • Like 11

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

• 2 months later...

I resized all the portraits from artastrophe's custom BG portraits to the appropriate sizes for PoE, I don't have beta access so I can't test them, but as long as you put them in the right location, they should work fine.

This file will add over 100 portraits, and they are top quality work. Not only do they look great, but the art matches the theme of the game.

download link - https://app.box.com/s/hco6qdhvuw4b83hmncxp

paintbg_v2_by_artastrophe-d6rp94z.jpg

Edited by H0RSE

artastrophe's custom BG2 portraits   --   preview

"Maybe they can make a loot item called "combat." Then, you could collect it, and turn it in to someone for an XP reward."

- Lephys