Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

(Other IE games portraits can be found in my signature)

I've resized and cropped the original Icewind Dale 2 portraits so they work with Pillars of Eternity. The small versions focus on the face from the larger version.

Here's an album for preview and download. Simply scroll to the bottom of the screen, click the "..." next to social media icons, and click "Download Post".

The portraits go into this directory:

File path (at least for Steam) is:  steam/steamapps/common/Pillars of Eternity - Public Beta/PillarsofEternity_Data/data/art/gui/portraits/player/(female or male)/

(From Karkarov's "How to make custom portraits" thread)

Edited by Tartantyco
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 1

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

Cool. The Justin Sweet and Jason Manley portraits from IWD/IWD2 are my favorite from the IE games. I like their painterly approach a little more than the BG series portraits from Mike Sass.

Some of the portraits we've seen so far for Eternity are pretty good too.

• Like 2

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

• 6 months later...