Beta Release Time

wolfdyne

A question for fellow Australian Sensuki... what time will be getting beta in Aus?

I'm in Singapore, I'm just telling myself it'll be Tuesday night before I can play. (It'll be in the early morning, exact time depending on where you are in Aus.)

I do not know what time the beta will be launching, but it will probably be Tuesday AM, AEST.

Backer Update time is usually 3AM our time now, so around about then.

Edited by Sensuki
  • Like 1

A question for fellow Australian Sensuki... what time will be getting beta in Aus? 

Steam's new day starts at like 3am east coast time in Australia (not sure if there's been any time changes since then, but around 3am) and we usually get the backer updates sent while we're asleep, so when we wake up lets hope the key is sent and it's up on Steam

Edited by Bli1942

So has there still been no official update on the release time? I hope I'm wrong but this feels like it will be delayed.

I wouldn't think so, unless they run into some catastrophic error at the last minute. More likely reason they haven't said a definite time yet is because they know those always get missed or create a huge amount of people who try to access the sites at the same time meaning they can't get their keys anyway.

That or they just work to get the things out as soon as possible as appropriately as they can once they get into the office. No real timetable there.

I actually have thee days off that happen to start today lol I live in Europe GMT+0 so I expect something at 1600 and beyond. I would be sad if they delay this but oh well. I kinda get the feeling that this is the case, I probably going to play some Shadowrun either way.

So has there still been no official update on the release time? I hope I'm wrong but this feels like it will be delayed.

It is a little weird but they were also at Gamescom and it's early morning now. I'd expect an update in about 5 hours

Considering they had the backer beta ready for Gamescom, and that they repeatedly stated at Gamescom that the beta would be released this monday, I'm pretty sure it's all good to go.

• Like 2

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

Dear lord, he's going to get a Fedora and start oddly sexually snapping at us as he and his lackies approach doing some sort of dance!

He can do that if he's black. If he's not he can't.

Wow Sensuki playin that race card?!?!??!

In all honesty I was thinking of going more for the Shrek/Robin Hood theme team and dance just without the spandex.  Meanwhile it is now 6am PST and I am sharpening mah pitchfork!

I wouldn't really dwell too much on it though, after all, nobody but Obsidian knows at this moment whether or not it is going to be delayed - not until they share new information with us. Everything outside of that is purely speculation, hogwash that merely serves for meaningless confusion and rumours to ascend. We'll know when we know - until then, we really don't know, so it's no use to pretend one knows.

• Like 1