Is there still no world cup thread? (the sequel)

Tale

Wow, the Chilean keeper was real lucky as he made a horrible mess off that ball in the box and was caught out in no man's land.  He's real fortunate no one put the ball in the back of the net.  If you're going to go out that far you have to be absolutely sure you get the ball.

I'l be surprised if less than 5 goals are scored in this match as both teams have had some terrible defensive breakdowns.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

This has definitely been an entertaining match so far.  With as many defensive giveaways both teams have has and the speed with which both sides have attacked off those mistakes, I'm very surprised we're only looking at a 1-1 score right now.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Anyone else playing Trampled Under Foot during this game? I know I am. :p

Neither the Brazillians nor the Chileans are talkin' 'bout love.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

This match is so great.  Anyone that says football is boring needs to watch this match.  Holy smokes this has been thrilling and there is more to come!  :dancing:

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

No matter how this match ends, I wish we could get a Japanese puroresu announcer going bananas for the winning score  "BWAINBUSTA! AH! AH! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Penalty kicks must be a terrible way to decide the fate of a game..but I suppose you have to have  a victor

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Holy **** this match.  I'm going to be my own puroresu announcer.  "Crossabaru!  Crossabaru!  Ah! AHHHHHHH!!!"

I think I've had like 6 near heart attacks during this match.  :w00t:

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸