Is there still no world cup thread? (the sequel)

Tale

Hah, Suarez bit a guy again

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Okay, that's it. Suarez needs to be muzzled.

And so unnessecary when Uruguay scores a few minutes later. I imagine this was Suarez' last game this tounament. Great player but as a person... He has a few screws loose up there.

Edited by JadedWolf
  • Like 1

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

In fairness, an imaginary source has informed me that Chiellini has a habit of putting barbecue sauce on his shoulder.

:shifty:

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Alright Glolius Nippon, Banzai desu ne?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I said "Banzai!", not "Seppuku", my dear Nippon.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Goodbye Japan. You did your best, but sadly it wasn't good enough. Good luck next tournament.

A shame, after the WC in Japan and S-Korea I had high hopes for both teams, but Japan hasn't improved at all and South-Korea has only gotten worse.

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

Holy ****, PK for Greece in added time to decide who moves on!

Edit:  And Greece score.  What a stomach punch to Ivory Coast.  What a horrible way to go out.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Yaya Toure ****ing around when he could have buried that chance....

Amazing to advance after scoring 2 goals :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra