Dragon Age: Inquistion

Rosbjerg

CDP sucks. At graphics. At writing. At music. At C&C. At characters. At story. At RPG. At combat. At gameplay. At everything. Except b00bies. That's all they are good for.

Those screens look awesome. Espicially the snowy ones.

Witcher 3 is one of the most anticipated games on most gaming sites. That didn't happen because they suck at everything. But let your rage flow all the same.

I like the environments so far. The armor and threads your companions are wearing seem a tad over the top. That sorceress looks like she's ready to attend a fashion gala.

"Witcher 3 is one of the most anticipated games on most gaming sites. That didn't happen because they suck at everything. But let your rage flow all the same."

I don't give a crap what the masses like. If I did, I'd like crappy Avengers as well. Or the crappy  Twilight. Or the crappy Harry Potter. Or the crappy ES series.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Witcher 3 is one of the most anticipated games on most gaming sites. That didn't happen because they suck at everything. But let your rage flow all the same."

I don't give a crap what the masses like. If I did, I'd like crappy Avengers as well. Or the crappy  Twilight. Or the crappy Harry Potter. Or the crappy ES series.

Or the crappy Game of Thrones, the crappy Breaking Bad, the crappy Fallout: New Vegas, the crappy Mass Effect. Or the crappy Baldur's Gate series.

Edited by licketysplit
  • Like 3

Or NWN.

Wait

• Like 2

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

"Stop disliking what I like."

No.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Given you've said you like Dragon Age, or implied it, when it really has no significant factor above any of these other things you mentioned, I find it hard to take you seriously.

• Like 2

Given you've said you like Dragon Age, or implied it, when it really has no significant factor above any of these other things you mentioned, I find it hard to take you seriously.

Hey, you go too far. As bad as Dragon Age has become, it's better than Elder Scrolls and Twilight at least.

"Given you've said you like Dragon Age, or implied it, when it really has no significant factor above any of these other things you mentioned, I find it hard to take you seriously."

wut? Your response makes zero sense.

By the same token, just because you don't like something doesn't mean that it's just flat out garbage. People like what they like, and nothing you say will change that. 

Basically what I'm saying is, Your opinion is insignificant and unneeded. Especially in a thread that's not even about CDProject or the Witcher series.

• Like 1

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

"By the same token, just because you don't like something doesn't mean that it's just flat out garbage. People like what they like, and nothing you say will change that. "

No, duh. I like plenty of popular stuff. That isn't the point I made though. The point is I don't base what I like on what others do.My opinion is my own.

"Basically what I'm saying is, Your opinion is insignificant and unneeded. Especially in a thread that's not even about CDProject or the Witcher series."

\

L0LL0L0L0L

I'm not the one who brought up Twitcher, right? Someone else did so I responded. Don't be so butthurt. I doubt you'd care if I was praising Twitcher. My opinion is as significant and needed as every other opinion in this thread so look into the mirror.

Also, i apologize for hurting your boyfriend. My bad, Witcher, my bad.

"Basically what I'm saying is, Your opinion is insignificant and unneeded. Especially in a thread that's not even about CDProject or the Witcher series."

\

L0LL0L0L0L

I'm not the one who brought up Twitcher, right? Someone else did so I responded. Don't be so butthurt. I doubt you'd care if I was praising Twitcher. My opinion is as significant and needed as every other opinion in this thread so look into the mirror.

Also, i apologize for hurting your boyfriend. My bad, Witcher, my bad.

The Witcher is viable in here in relation to Inqusitor given they're both the same genre with the same sort of outlook (both wanting to be "dark" fantasies of the RPG variety). And yet you act like it was the specific subject of the thread. But just using the thread to crap all over an entirely different game because that game personally made you shove razors up your rear isn't exactly related to the thread.

Will Witcher 3 look better than Dragon age? Probably, especially Geralt vs any player character in Dragon Age simply because Bioware is stuck to "create your own character" which means that the player character doesn't get as much detail as his companions.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

You make no sense. You bash me for bringing up Witcher when I wasn't the one who did so. Someone else did and I responded. You are not butthurt about Witcher being discussed. You are butthurt about me bashing it. If I said I loved it there would be no issue between us right now, right? Right. Just admit.

What annoys people is not that you're bashing something or other, its that half of the things you say make no sense. Most people on these boards, even those that don't like the Witcher wouldn't go so far as to say its a crap game. If they did they'd probably offer an explanation. You're just a broken record of short, out of context responses, like a counter strike bot stuck trying to move into a wall, angry for reasons known only to yourself.

Ultimately what annoys people most is that you are capable of human interaction but refuse to participate in it like everyone else, in effect disrespecting everyone you come into contact with for no reason at all.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor
  • Like 1

Why are you crying?  Discuss the game (s) not the person. I'm not here to be your buddy. I am her to discuss games. I entered this trhead to disucss DAI but people liek you want to discuss Witcher so I obliged you. You are just mad because I don't love it like you do. Go post in the Witcher thread if you don't like different opinions on it since I rarely post it in.  But, if you are gonna spam  a non Witcher thread with posts about it I will slam it because the game is horrible. I've given my reasons many times. Do a search.

\Now, you can keep whining about me,  spam about Witcher, or we can get back to the actual topic. Your choice. :)

You don't discuss things, you put out a royal decree in three words or less and consider that discussion.

Witcher 3 - DA3 comparions are valid since CDP's games are obviously influenced by Bioware and they're "the only (AAA) game in town". They literally have nothing else other than each other to compare to. And I wasn't discussing the Witcher in particular, I was pointing out that CDP has overtaken Bioware regarding graphics quality because I'm fresh from Witcher 2 and was blown away by how much better it looks than everything else and Bioware is neither small nor poor.

If you'd have bothered to read the "What are you playing now" thread I wrote down and explained many of W2's flaws in detail, so I can hardly be offended by your single word opinions unsubstantiated by anything.

What annoys people is not that you're bashing something or other, its that half of the things you say make no sense. Most people on these boards, even those that don't like the Witcher wouldn't go so far as to say its a crap game. If they did they'd probably offer an explanation. You're just a broken record of short, out of context responses, like a counter strike bot stuck trying to move into a wall, angry for reasons known only to yourself.

Ultimately what annoys people most is that you are capable of human interaction but refuse to participate in it like everyone else, in effect disrespecting everyone you come into contact with for no reason at all.

He really is an emperor, even referring to himself as "the people".

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Volourn, a.k.a. Volourn Honorblade, a.k.a. Pretty Princess (the mods at the 'Codex created the last title just for him) is always right, even when he is wrong.

It's always fun when people try to reason with him. It's like teenagers claiming to know everything about sex & relationships. Both sad and cute at the same time.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I actually agree with Volo, CDP does suck. for a company with so much money whey sure don't like to take risks when it comes to video games. it must've taken someone with huge balls to sign off on a game OTHER THAN the Witcher. they're pathetic, and I'm never buying anything from them after that fiasco the first Witcher game was

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

He really is an emperor, even referring to himself as "the people".

When he does make posts longer than a few words he usually is one of the more interesting posters on this board though. 

I actually agree with Volo, CDP does suck. for a company with so much money whey sure don't like to take risks when it comes to video games. it must've taken someone with huge balls to sign off on a game OTHER THAN the Witcher. they're pathetic, and I'm never buying anything from them after that fiasco the first Witcher game was

The first Witcher game was their launch title, they were a small dev studio who did a lot with relatively little and did take risks by doing a fantasy game that was so different in tone from mainstream competition, used a lot of mechanics that were either unique or inspirationally utilized to create something that stood apart rather than generically copied. It was a risk, even if it was a buggy mess on launch (Which to their credit they went well beyond what most other studios would have done to fix in their position, and provided the Enhanced Edition as a free Patch to PC users -little consolation to console users though, that is a valid point) and also consider that it's a Polish studio, the game's native language isn't English and it was considerably more work and expense for them to translate to English and get at that market than a native English speaking studio would have to deal with. Witcher 2 was also a risk, they scrapped the systems they had in Witcher 1 that had already found a fanbase, took a lot of what Bioware said they were going to do with the Mass Effect series and out-did them at it. Think about that for a minuet. This new Polish developer went head-to-head with and pulled the rug out from under one of the most talented and well funded RPG studios in the world. That was ballsy if nothing else. The only thing  I don't like about CDProjekt is that while they're clearly very talented and hardworking people, their marketing department are total ****. I wasn't impressed with how they went after Bioware in their marketing of Witcher 2 but they've clearly proven themselves as game devs. 

Edited by Serrano

An unknown eastern European developer making a 40 hour RPG as their first game to compete on the world market with Bioware then proceed to sell around 3 million copies of the game by word of mouth.... fiasco?

Btw most choices in multi-million dollar projects aren't up to the designers whim. Companies work in the interests of their shareholders and those shareholders break out in cold sweat at the idea that you're investing their millions in experimental ideas. Its the miserable nature of any big business and in this regard Bioware or Bethesda or anyone else big enough is no different.

Besides they're making a cyberpunk game and cyberpunk isn't exactly hot stuff now, about 20 years past its peak in popularity.

Like Serrano I also don't like their marketing. They blow their own trumpet far too much for my tastes... Like the W3 having 70 awards even though its nothing more than a 5 minute Youtube clip currently.

If you want to slam somebody, slam Valve.They're swimming in cash and not a game on the horizon.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor
  • Like 3

You didn't like their games =! the games suck. I don't liked the second one either, but i wouldn't say it sucked all around, or that they can't make good games. Just that their games aren't to my taste.

Edited by Malekith