Kickstarter Backer Badge 2

I backed the game in a group (The Sorcerer's Place) and not individually, so it means I haven't gone through any pledge management process.  Does this mean that even though I gave, I can't have a Kickstarter backer icon?  If so, it's not a problem.  I'm just curious.

I backed the game in a group (The Sorcerer's Place) and not individually, so it means I haven't gone through any pledge management process.  Does this mean that even though I gave, I can't have a Kickstarter backer icon?  If so, it's not a problem.  I'm just curious.

Yep, that's true.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Silly question, but what designates the color of your badge. I see bronze, gold, silver vip, etc. Just curious what the colors mean. I take it has to do with the amount pledged. I've pledged twice and would like to know. Thanks......Beta in 4 days   :yes:

Hello, I backed PE in the kickstarter. I have 2 things in the "badge" section of my profile but no image associated. Did I do something wrong?

Edit: maybe my email isn't the same than the one I used in kickstarter. But it shows "OK" in the pledge management.

Edited by xrogaan

If it doesn't kill you, it just missed its target.

I backed the game and don't have the badge as well.

In my profile it says

Badges

• Pillars of Eternity Backer Badge

• Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Badge

•  

Have you completed the Pledge Management process?

Hello, I backed PE in the kickstarter. I have 2 things in the "badge" section of my profile but no image associated. Did I do something wrong?

See above.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle