What are you playing now?

Gorth

Plus Lara's hot.

I want a male equivalent of Lara.

Oh please god no. I think we got enough of this with that sniper dude from Fallout: New Vegas.

• Like 1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Plus Lara's hot.

Oh please god no. I think we got enough of this with that sniper dude from Fallout: New Vegas.

I think you continually harping on this 2 years after the fact says more about you than my occasionally have a crush on a video game character says about me. But whatever dude. Carry on! :lol:
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Maybe he's just intimidated by Boone.  Maybe Boone challenges his manhood.  I'm not here to judge.

isn't boone simply kivan from bg... but with a beret? perhaps a bit more character development from boone? with boone you is 'posed to waste some old lady to get vengeance for his honey-bunny. kivan is hunting ogres who messed up his wedded bliss. the characters is functional interchangeable. sure, you get a couple more quests with boone, but both is mumbly/grumbly snipers who lost their girls and became damaged... am given to understand that women groove on the damaged anti-hero schmaltz, but we might be misinformed.

HA! Good Fun! 

• Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

2 years?! I'm wasting my youth on this forum! D:

... You realize that some of us have been around for wayyyy longer than that. As in I won a fanfic competition to get my name IN New Vegas a year and a half before it came out. And that was my third (fourth?) year on the forum.

We've watched a few people flat out grow up here.

Tried out Grid 2. Why can't I be good at racing games?

Try something like Forza or Gran Turismo. Those two are the most polished and have the best controls compared to what I've seen of Grid.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Tried out Grid 2. Why can't I be good at racing games?

Weird thing:  I love GRID, despite it being pretty frustrating at times.  Weirdly, I hate GRID 2, despite it being more or less the same game with some refinements and minor changes.  GRID is a game that's sort of halfway between an arcadey racer and a racing sim.  GRID 2 seemed to move the needle a bit more toward the arcadey side of things.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Finished How the Saints Saved Christmas last night.  As with most Saints Row DLCs, it was really short and really fun.  Back to The Last Remnant for me.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Plus Lara's hot.

Explain to me how Boone is the male Lara Croft. By all means. I'm sure you have a well-reasoned, logical, valid argument to put forward on the subject.

I bet Boone would look good in a pair of ass-tight khaki short shorts.

I bet you can easily find a pic of him like that on deviantart  :brows:

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Playing SpaceChem can eat up ANY amounts of time without me barely noticing it, and that's exactly what happened in these past few days. God, this game is addicting... Good stuff.  :geek:  The challenge/reward scheme is perfect, and the amount of content available is staggering with the additional user-created/dev-proofed levels. Here's one of my latest babies:

bfZbE7y.jpg

One game to rule them all, one game to find them

One game to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

Edited by Endrosz
  • Like 1

The Seven Blunders/Roots of Violence: Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character. Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle. (Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi)

Let's Play the Pools Saga (SSI Gold Box Classics)

Pillows of Enamored Warfare -- The Zen of Nodding

Plus Lara's hot.

They had Kurtis in Angel of Darkness, which wasn't a good game at all but I liked Kurtis. Or at least, what my memory remembers of Kurtis. I think he didn't have a happy ending tho. My memory sucks now. :lol:

Play a BioWare game.  They usually have a bunch of androgynous male characters that come on to your character, regardless of what gender you play as.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Revisiting Ultima IV. As a kid I never got too far. My grasp of English wasn't good enough and I was afraid to go in the dungeons. Mostly wandered about in the countryside, killing things. I remeber getting a couple of the eighths, though. Probably through sheer preserverance and a gaming magazine hint article I had.

Well, I intend to finish it now. Leveled up much faster by finishing quests, at least. I don't remember minding all the combat as much as I do now. Gets a bit tedious.

All right. You can call me the Avatar now.

SODOFF Steam group.

I more or less finished Dragon's Dogma. Beaten the main game and have beaten Daimon. About the only thing I haven't beaten is Death. Because he's scary.

Also, my computer gave it up last night, so I won't be doing anything there. Seems to be the processor. As in, if I plug power into the processor, the computer only lets the fans spin up for a second. From what I gather, this means that my motherboard does not like the voltage being pulled by the processor or something similar.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Death is the easiest way to earn lots of XP real fast. 900 000xp per kill  ( x2  if you use Pilgrim Charm timed properly :D ) :p Just change vocation to Magic Archer and spam Richochet Hunter booster by casting Magick Rebalancer 4x. Leave the area when he runs away and return and repeat.

Since he respawns instanlty when you leave the area again, you can just do this until you reach SL200. :D It's drops are nice too.

Melee just doesn't work against Death.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

While I've never played Dragon's Dogma, so I can't speak from experience, the idea of grinding the same boss(?) over and over and over again sounds boring as hell.  Granted people do this all the time in loot em ups when farming for rare items and trying to complete a set, but I could never stomach doing that.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸