What you did today

Rosbjerg

"Top quality bitch, correct size and balance, beautiful feminine head. Excellent head, neck and topline. Correct moderate angulation. Excellent movement and coat, well presented."

I apparently need to start dating a Weimaraner.

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Started on NaNoWriMo.

Wrote 100 words. Rewrote 100 words... 0,00002% of the novel done. Going shopping.

I think you needed something like 1700 words a day to make the goal.

Sadly I can't even find a point in my schedule to fit in writing in the next two weeks so I won't be able to participate yet again. :( I guess I'll do the screenplay thing in April instead.

1600andsomething.

I'll try to have 10k by the end of the weekend though to get ahead of the wordcount.

I'll see how it goes and may just blog the story, uploading thousand word chunks.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Had a pretty crappy week all in all, and now trying to work my way through a report and analysis while actually absorbing enough of it to truly understand what the blather in it is....

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Mild stomach cramps, dizzyness and exhaustion.. But sometimes you need to give disease the middle finger. Here I come Cph..

Stomach cramps and dizziness? What the hell have you contracted?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Had the dog trying to crawl into my lap this afternoon and evening, poor beggar's still anxious about fireworks, unfortunately a fifteen stone Mastiff is quite a cumbersome adornment.

• Like 2

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Mild stomach cramps, dizzyness and exhaustion.. But sometimes you need to give disease the middle finger. Here I come Cph..

Stomach cramps and dizziness? What the hell have you contracted?

My guess would be an abdominal influenza. Its that time of the year again. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Alcohol weakens your immune system, it might not be the wisest idea in the world to go out while being sick unless its your plan to prolong your sickness and spread  it to others. If people stayed in their f*cking beds while being sick pandemics wouldn't exist. 

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

Drinking alcohol is always the wisest thing.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Real ale and good red wine both have important nutrients and are good for morale. Don't listen to that strenuous axe murderer.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Not only do I not believe you, Woldan. But by the power vested in me by CAMRA I am officially denouncing you as a witch.

INTERPOL will later raid your dwelling, where as per SOP, they will find a selection of broomsticks and a tall pointed hat.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

Had a wisdom tooth pulled out today. My dentist believes mine to be exceptionally difficult to remove, and has opted to "monitor" the remaining one in the hopes it doesn't become a problem in the immediate future. Unlike the last round, I haven't had a debilitating bout of pain necessitating taking some oxycodone yet, and the swelling is imperceptible at the moment. Fingers crossed that stays that way.

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Hate to be a killjoy here but when your body is breaking down the alcohol you actually LOSE more nutrients along with water then the beverage contains.

Depends on the alcohol level obviously. People drank beer for its health benifits, and because the water was full of bacteria in the major cities, throughout medieval europe. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Had a wisdom tooth pulled out today. My dentist believes mine to be exceptionally difficult to remove, and has opted to "monitor" the remaining one in the hopes it doesn't become a problem in the immediate future. Unlike the last round, I haven't had a debilitating bout of pain necessitating taking some oxycodone yet, and the swelling is imperceptible at the moment. Fingers crossed that stays that way.

My dentist was surprised when I told him that the one who yanked my tooth as a kid didn't knock me out.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Knock you out to pull a tooth? I've had several teeth pulled, including all wisdom teeth, and I've never been knocked out.

Me neither, I got local anesthetization and the doc pulled the tooth in mere seconds. I didn't feel a thing. I didn't even get ''knocked out'' when I got my throat surgery, again local anesthetization and they removed one of my small tonsils. That hurt though, and I had a hard time trying not to choke on the blood or swallow one of the surgical instruments.

Though they asked me first if I wanted a local or a full anesthetization, I picked local because I didn't want to spend a night in the hospital.

Edited by Woldan

Knock you out to pull a tooth? I've had several teeth pulled, including all wisdom teeth, and I've never been knocked out.

Me neither, I got local anesthetization and the doc pulled the tooth in mere seconds. I didn't feel a thing. I didn't even get ''knocked out'' when I got my throat surgery, again local anesthetization and they removed one of my small tonsils. That hurt though, and I had a hard time trying not to choke on the blood or swallow one of the surgical instruments.

Though they asked me first if I wanted a local or a full anesthetization, I picked local because I didn't want to spend a night in the hospital.

I've only been out once, and I have to say it was awesome. Morphine pre-med followed by total knockout. Woke up x hours later, hungry as hell, and feeling like I'd been physically dry-cleaned.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues