UK Muslims targeted for speaking out about terror

Walsingham

It's pretty hard to take Tsuga seriously as an American patriot when he actively belittles and ignores the state with the most people in the country.

California isn't REAL America, with Boy Scouts, apple pie, no filthy minorities polluting the streets, and family values. California is a cesspool filled with non-whites, ethnic food, science, and tolerance.

And at least a few dozen illegal immigrants.

@Shady

Are you asking seriously or sarcastically?

Edit: I guess you're serious, I'm saying they're bad guys because they didn't want to integrate into the culture of the invaders? Is that what you're asking?

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

It's pretty hard to take Tsuga seriously as an American patriot when he actively belittles and ignores the state with the most people in the country.  

Not just people, tens of thousands of military people in San Diego County, alone. Naval Base San Diego, Camp Pendleton, Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, and several other large installations all employ many non-Irish, non-Germanic individuals ... even women. And thank god, too, otherwise the lock-and-load jingoists would have nothing to be "patriotic" about.  

Aside, that bit about the Swedish flag was quite interesting.   

All Stop. On Screen.

Did it also occur to you that may be the Indians had no desire whatsoever to integrate into anything?

Wat?

Well if we follow the logic about wanting immigrants to integrate, the colonists should have integrated with the Indians and adopted their culture.

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Did it also occur to you that may be the Indians had no desire whatsoever to integrate into anything?

Wat?

Well if we follow the logic about wanting immigrants to integrate, the colonists should have integrated with the Indians and adopted their culture.

In that case sure, I thought he meant the Indians had to integrate to English culture. 

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

In that case sure, I thought he meant the Indians had to integrate to English culture.

By that logic, shouldn't we be integrating into the culture of several immigrant groups?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

By that logic, shouldn't we be integrating into the culture of several immigrant groups?

Usually when cultures clash changes occur to both, otherwise why the hell we celebrate Cinco de Mayo? Because we really like Mayonnaise? 

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Edit: And I guess Israelis could integrate the Palestinians into their society so that Palestinians teach them about the wit and wisdom of adolph hitler : http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/10/22/palestinian-authority-kids-mag-publishes-bogus-wit-and-wisdom-adolf-hitler/

A little off topic but that's most likely going to happen in the future.

Whatever social tensions this new 'Greater Israel' will undergo it's the only way forward in the region.

And this multiculturalism debate seems a bit pointless to me.

You are wasting your time discussing the pretenses of tolerance when the real policies have always been about economics.

Edited by pmp10

I was about to post something but got lost in thought with Tsuga C being the last of the mohikan...americans, valiantly fighting the pioneer horde that wears Obama-bandanas. All with a bald-headed eagle on his arm, which is giving a battle-cry not to spare a single one unless they kneel to the constitution and pledge their allegiance in english.

Maybe later.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

F8boh3EVWN.jpg

The map hasn't changed.

What's changed is that The British Empire has changed into a network of British cooperation, trade, and cultural links.

Former Imperial countries include India, Canada, the USA, South Africa. Not sure what ex Russian countries you'd care to compare those with. 

As for your conspiracy view of Muslims creeping up on us while we're drunk... I think that says more about you than about us.

Edit:

...Australia, New Zealand, Tonga, Gibraltar, Malta...

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I was about to post something but got lost in thought with Tsuga C being the last of the mohikan...americans, valiantly fighting the pioneer horde that wears Obama-bandanas. All with a bald-headed eagle on his arm, which is giving a battle-cry not to spare a single one unless they kneel to the constitution and pledge their allegiance in english.

Maybe later.

45066-sad-bald-eagle-BlGw.jpeg

But-but 'murica?

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

I thought it was more of a commentary on how the British eat too much split pea soup?

UKBall has clearly been eating, uh, Pakistanballs, and plans on eating others perhaps a crypto afghaniball at the back for dessert. There's a fork in the picture (badly drawn, but it is mspaint) and the pool of suspicious liquid is green, like pakistanball, so that part's a lock. I'm not entirely sure what it is meant to mean though, perhaps that soylent green is pakistanis, I have heard that 'indian food' (a euphemism, no doubt, and using Raj India rather than modern) is very popular in the UK and is in fact their most popular dish.

Some might say it is a commentary on how far the UK has fallen, clearly this is not so as UKball is wearing a Burberry cap- which is a premium brand just like the top hat in previous times.

• Like 2

Ha ha ha let's compare the legacy of the British Empire with the Soviet Union.

Please... lets.

I also find it hilarious when massive countries (like Russia) still display residual ****-envy of tiny little Britain, a full sixty years after the ****-end of Empire.

sonsofgygax.JPG

This ****ing language filter. Peni5, really?

As for Phag... it's only in Merika where it's a slur against gay people. Puh-leez. Phag-end. Look it up.

O_o

I just realised that of course in America they call it a 'butt'.

****-end

Butt.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

As for Phag... it's only in Merika where it's a slur against gay people. Puh-leez. Phag-end. Look it up.

Well, the company is US based.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well, the company is US based.

A fair point, sweetie, but easily over half the people on this forum aren't. And peni5 is an anatomical reality, not a swear word.

Of all the US game company forums I've haunted, this is the only one where Americans were outnumbered.

sonsofgygax.JPG

How does one go about purging foreign invaders from a public forum? Does it have something to do with peni5s?

Yes. But first we need to purge 'merikan fear of genitals.

Edit: For this is the week of Facebook beheadings = OK. But no nipples.

I'm easily one of the most American-friendly foreigners on this forum. I feel the need to thump my heart when I hear the Star Spangled Banner. I lived there once. But, Jesus, this attitude to sex and nudity boils my piss.

Edited by Monte Carlo
  • Like 1

sonsofgygax.JPG

The map hasn't changed.

What's changed is that The British Empire has changed into a network of British cooperation, trade, and cultural links.

Former Imperial countries include India, Canada, the USA, South Africa. Not sure what ex Russian countries you'd care to compare those with. 

Everyone like UK, really... especially in ex-colonies :biggrin:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s11e04-the-snuke