What you did today

Rosbjerg

I'd call Woldan a health fanatic   :fdevil:

Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's probably a great compliment to being a gaming fanatic.

Hurlshot its not like you to say nasty things about someone    :ermm:

Basically you are saying that Wolden is concerned with his health and his body and works hard at gym to stay in shape...that's nasty because....because ...wait that's actually not nasty at all but a complement. And one I agree with :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's probably a great compliment to being a gaming fanatic.

I now have an image of Woldan destroying piles of unhealthy food and forcing people to exercise.

Every two posts of you in here is about drinking alcohol and being drunk, hows your liver? Just wondering...   :blink:

No idea, ancestry is German and Irish, so I'm pretty much bred for heavy drinking. Although I have to protest the "being" drunk bit, it takes an enourmous amount of alchol to get me suitably intoxicated to be labeled drunk.

When this happened to me at your (assumed) age I used to go for an hour or two's run. Burns the booze, gets you exercise and makes you tired AND you barely realise you're doing it!

Don't listen to our meatbound Austrian.

I'm going to try that next time, thanks Dr. Wals.

Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Friday, woo. Not sure what cleaning to do tonight though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Friday, woo. Not sure what cleaning to do tonight though.

The floor.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

Nah, some one else in the house does that and on Sundays. Stairs are dusty though, so there is that to do and the bathrooms as well. Solid plan.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Decided to take Monday off because why not. Maybe Ill see if I can pour some tequila in my wife this weekend.

That sounds...kinky.

Tequila also needs to be poured on pretty ladies as well as in.

I find the best way to consume spirits is off an attractive woman.

Edited by KaineParker

Utter crap week, with more likely on the horizon. I sleep a lot when not buried in the poop. :disguise:

Unrelated to the above, it's getting colder which means....a new car battery so I don't have to jump start it every week. I swear it wasn't this bad before...makes me wonder if other systems besides the alarm are draining more battery than before. Like the airbag, or even the keyfob system. Maybe one day I'll have it checked out. Maybe.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I now have an image of Woldan destroying piles of unhealthy food and forcing people to exercise.

Now I'm gonna ruin my reputation as super health-man and say I'm a bloody hypocrite, the only food I destroy tons of is cake and cookies. Destruction through ingestion. I'm a sugarholic.

If I wouldn't burn all those calories through exercise I'd probably be weighing 500 kilograms by now.

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Hooray! Heat issue resolved! 

And it was only the thermostat, so the cost is not all that bad.  I'm sure we're paying something of a premium for the same-day service call in their busiest time of the year, but it's worth it when they've got the part you need in their truck and can get everything up and running in an hour.  And, compared with the "you need a new boiler" prognosis I was fearing, this is nothing.  Plus, the previous thermostat was quite old-- it was the kind with a bubble of mercury in it, which probably violates all manner of health codes these days. 

• Like 3

I hope you kept the old thermostat, mercury is cool stuff to play with.   :shifty:

I just returned from the shooting range, i finally managed to develop a  good accurate load for a rifle that I just couldn't get to shoot well. I still need to swap the front sight with a taller one so it doesn't shoot 30cm high, and I slightly have to drift it to the left. All things considered its good accuracy for a 110 year old rifle. 100 meters, open sights (blade & V notch)

G96swiss_zpsf1743ce4.jpg

Or just bookmark videos of other people playing with mercury.

Now I'm gonna ruin my reputation as super health-man and say I'm a bloody hypocrite, the only food I destroy tons of is cake and cookies. Destruction through ingestion. I'm a sugarholic.

If I wouldn't burn all those calories through exercise I'd probably be weighing 500 kilograms by now.

Eh, you need that sugar.  That's always been one of my favorite things about playing hockey.  Afterwards I can pretty much destroy any sweets I want.  

Granted, it will get much tougher when you hit your 30's, Woldan.  Your metabolism is in peak shape right now, enjoy it.

Man fever is pretty crazy.. I was slipping in and out of conciousness for the last 4ish hours and hallucinating.. I have this strong sensation that this benevolent presence was keeping an eye on me. Even though I know this isn't true my memory insists that it is.

I'm fine btw, just got a high fever but it's down again and now I "just" having a roaring headache and my body hurts all over. Pain killers are a godsend.

Fortune favors the bald.

Man fever is pretty crazy.. I was slipping in and out of conciousness for the last 4ish hours and hallucinating.. I have this strong sensation that this benevolent presence was keeping an eye on me. Even though I know this isn't true my memory insists that it is.

I'm fine btw, just got a high fever but it's down again and now I "just" having a roaring headache and my body hurts all over. Pain killers are a godsend.

Er... see a doctor, you fool. Or at least check exactly how high your temp is.

High fevers are no joke, and they CAN kill.

Plus you should totally get one of your hot lingerie models to come over and nurse you.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't have that kind of relationship with them unfortunately.. Also I do respect fever, don't worry and I'm keeping a check on it. It's down now and keeping steady.

and will see a doctor in the morning regardless of how I feel, mostly because hallucinations kinda freak me out.

Fortune favors the bald.

Get better, Ros. Remember that fever -as long as it doesn't rise to dangerous levels- is the best bacteria and virus killer ever. And now go and kick some protozoa butts.

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

Get well soon Ros, I know hallucinations can be pretty damn scary.

Get better, Ros. Remember that fever -as long as it doesn't rise to dangerous levels- is the best bacteria and virus killer ever. And now go and kick some protozoa butts.

Woldan, you should be an action star. Go around with a mini gun, a cigar, and a muscle shirt and randomly shout cheesy one-liners.

• Like 1