What you did today

Rosbjerg

Told my boss I'd take three days off of work next week. She said no. I went to my other boss and asked her, and she told me to ask the first boss. I told the second boss that the first boss said yes, so now I have what I want.

:devil:

You only have two bosses ? Pft, barebones organization!

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Just finished my Halloween mask, drilled 4 more holes,  added some scratches and rubbed some dirt on the mask to make them visible. I also removed the fragile rubber straps and replaced them with fixed riveted leather straps. Max. wearing comfort, fits my head perfectly.

maskfinish_zps2f1131ef.jpg

And now I'm off to watch a new TWD episode. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Taking a break from work to eat lunch. Going to class tonight, so no drinking :(

Why must those two activities be mutually exclusive?

Yeah. Some of our best project meetings at Uni was after a handful (or two) of beers. The resulting software was very creative, if not very well structured o:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Just finished my Halloween mask, drilled 4 more holes,  added some scratches and rubbed some dirt on the mask to make them visible. I also removed the fragile rubber straps and replaced them with fixed riveted leather straps. Max. wearing comfort, fits my head perfectly.

snip

The good thing about that mask is that it will be useful when you're shaking down gasoline from honest settlers on a post apocalyptic wasteland.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Two paid days-off a year ... that's all I get, and both are happening on 15 and 18 November, Friday to Monday: four straight days to enjoy my first-ever day-one purchase of Playstation 4. 

...and I found it hard when moving from Denmark to New Zealand to get used to only have 4 paid weeks a year off ;)

(In Denmark, you had 5 weeks off at the time. Not sure what it is these days).

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Trying to decide what I want to be for Halloween this year. I usually do sexy ninja but this year I'm thinking of mixing it up and just doing regular ninja or maybe sexy batman but Clooney style with the nipple suit

May I respectfully suggest that sir add more nipples, just to one-up The Batman?

• Like 3

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

snip

The good thing about that mask is that it will be useful when you're shaking down gasoline from honest settlers on a post apocalyptic wasteland.

Or when going on a pillage spree in my post apocalyptic neighborhood. :yes:

Doing a mix of research, reading some papers, and working my way through some Web Design/HTML/CSS online tutorials..

Took a small break for a cup of tea and to watch something; only to have family decide that was the time to settle in about five feet from me, brush the cat and give a running commentary. Every time I hit pause of what I was watching, they'd trail off their talking. I'd wait, see they were silent for a minute so I'd hit play again. Within 5 seconds the running commentary would start up again. I'd pause, they'd slowly trail off. Repeat.

Since they couldn't see the screen and I was wearing headphones, it was just amazing how well those silences and talking fit in exactly to me hitting pause and play. And they were talking at just the right volume that it broke into the headphones. >_<

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Couldn't sleep last night so absolutely bongoed today.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Doing a mix of research, reading some papers, and working my way through some Web Design/HTML/CSS online tutorials..

Took a small break for a cup of tea and to watch something; only to have family decide that was the time to settle in about five feet from me, brush the cat and give a running commentary. Every time I hit pause of what I was watching, they'd trail off their talking. I'd wait, see they were silent for a minute so I'd hit play again. Within 5 seconds the running commentary would start up again. I'd pause, they'd slowly trail off. Repeat.

Since they couldn't see the screen and I was wearing headphones, it was just amazing how well those silences and talking fit in exactly to me hitting pause and play. And they were talking at just the right volume that it broke into the headphones. >_<

For some reason I always picture your stories taking place in a country cottage, near to a canal, with a lock and an elderly couple tending their boat outside.  

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

And, our heat isn't working.  ****.  I hate having to call a contractor at the moment when his services are in the highest demand for "it needs fixing now" work.  Also, I'm cold.

Edited by Enoch

Play a really graphic intensive game on your PC and huddle around the exhausts.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I drank a lot of alcohol and am now at the point where I want to sleep but can't.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I drank a lot of alcohol and am now at the point where I want to sleep but can't.

When this happened to me at your (assumed) age I used to go for an hour or two's run. Burns the booze, gets you exercise and makes you tired AND you barely realise you're doing it!

Don't listen to our meatbound Austrian.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Don't listen to our meatbound Austrian.

A couple of years ago I was at the border of becoming a full blown raging alcoholic (and worse), thats why I started lifting and why I'm still lifting.

This hasn't turned me into a health fanatic or alcohol hater, I'm just asking, Wals

When this happened to me at your (assumed) age I used to go for an hour or two's run. Burns the booze, gets you exercise and makes you tired AND you barely realise you're doing it!

Drink enough water during this run and you're practically hangover free the next morning too.

So my girlfriend (the one whose channel my signature advertises wink wink nudge nudge) works at a bakery/diner hybrid about two blocks from my internship. I can literally go over there and say "woman, make me a sandwich" and it's awesome. :)

...And then I have to pay for it. :( (with discount)

Edited by TrueNeutral
  • Like 1

So I was stupid and decided that cold weather would not affect me.. the cold that hit me at full warp last night and the approaching throat infection determined that was a lie.

On the plus side the feber killed my ear infection and luckily I can browse from bed.

Fortune favors the bald.

Every two posts of you in here is about drinking alcohol and being drunk, hows your liver? Just wondering...   :blink:

Ah he's way too young to worry about that. Besides, who wants to die of nothing!  :lol:

I'm more worried he'll wake up next to an ugly girl. Or worse one will come to visit with a baby that looks all to familiar!

Edited by Guard Dog
  • Like 4

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell