The funny things thread

LadyCrimson

Is that Will Smith's daughter on the left, or Rihanna?

I'm betting daughter. Look at the ears.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Here's a sweet little short film..

Pixar are fantastic at imbuing animated characters with "pesonality".

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

"Joss Whedon, George R R Martin and Steven Moffat walk into a bar. Everyone you've ever loved dies."

Edited by Raithe
  • Like 3

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

"Joss Whedon, George R R Martin and Steven Moffat walk into a bar. Everyone you've ever loved dies."

At first I was confused about Moffat, but then remembered that the Doctor is now being played by an older man most fan girls will not want to touch themselves thinking about. I love the Internet.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

At first I was confused about Moffat, but then remembered that the Doctor is now being played by an older man most fan girls will not want to touch themselves thinking about. I love the Internet.

You underestimate the Doctor's fangirls, the new Doctor will be sexy like that erotic novel "50 shades of grey hair"

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

You underestimate the Doctor's fangirls, the new Doctor will be sexy like that erotic novel "50 shades of grey hair"

And since you went there...

GandalfOneShade_zps40827814.png

New Parent Idea:

1: Take picture of you pulling baby out of spacecraft in forest.

2: Hide picture in the attic for the kid to find when he's 10....

• Like 5