Happy Birthday America

Walsingham

American-Flag-bikini.jpg

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Now that's what you call a Silicone Valley, boom ching.

Sorry, i'll report immediately to the Sarkeesian death commandoes.

• Like 2

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Are there no patriotic American blokes willing to don posing pouches in celebration of freedom?

I'm sure there are, I just have no desire to post pictures of them.

original.jpg

^Much more appealing to me.

Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Tonight whilst I try too sleep and i'm unable to due to my neighbors incessant firework display I will take comfort in planning different ways to shoot them from my roof using the sound of the fireworks to hide the gun sound. I seriously hate this fcking holiday and I wish my neighbors would lose their hands in a firework related accident.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Tonight whilst I try too sleep and i'm unable to due to my neighbors incessant firework display I will take comfort in planning different ways to shoot them from my roof using the sound of the fireworks to hide the gun sound. I seriously hate this fcking holiday and I wish my neighbors would lose their hands in a firework related accident.

Hm, that bad ? But hey, no reason to hate a day off for that or wish people bodily harm.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

They do the same thing every freaking holiday. Plus I regard any sound that happens after 12:00 AM to be noise and the cause to be deserving of extermination.
Just think of me as the insomniac dog from those old Tex Avery cartoons.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

Drove into desmoines and was surrounded by about four different displays of fireworks.

Kinda freaky to be driving and have strobe lights going off about 500 yards to your left, accompanied by various sounds.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Fireworks just burned a house on the other side of my neighborhood, luckily there was no one inside it, unfortunately the damage is pretty bad since the fire got pretty advanced.

Plus the **** on this side of the block are still shooting fireworks constantly, and I do mean that literally. I took some sleeping pills, if I can't go to bed in the next hour I will start browsing the web for a rifle.

village_idiot.gif

Just finished watching firework shows over Mile High, Coors Field, Elitch Gardens (local amusement park), and the park behind our condo.

Also, a bunch of random people and small suburbs out in the distance in every direction.

A nice end to a great day

• Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

Surely you could don a massive foam tricorne hat? That would block the noise and be patriotic. You could strut smugly around shops knocking things off shelves with the ends and just smiling at anyone who tries to remonstrate with you.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Surely you could don a massive foam tricorne hat? That would block the noise and be patriotic. You could strut smugly around shops knocking things off shelves with the ends and just smiling at anyone who tries to remonstrate with you.

Or just skip straight to aluminium foil.

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

1. Rambo: First Blood (1982) - starring Sylvester Stallone - I have not personally seen this one, but I understand it to be the story of a former boxer turned psychopath who fights corruption, repression, and possibly terrorists in small town America

It's about as misunderstood as being patriotic as Springsteen's "Born in the USA".

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I am happy that fireworks are illegal in my town. We have a big show the city puts on, and there are always a few yahoos, but it keeps it safer.

I miss them, but I understand the reasoning why they're not legal anymore, around here. One of the big droughts and a lot of fires, IIRC, was one of the many clinchers. First it was the big ones, then pretty much everything. Most people might be likely to use them as safely as possible, but like you said, there's always the yahoos, drunkards, etc. that do stupid things. I'd rather my house/block didn't catch on fire because of them.

Although I do think not even allowing those hand sparklers was a bit of an overkill. But whatever.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

1. Rambo: First Blood (1982) - starring Sylvester Stallone - I have not personally seen this one, but I understand it to be the story of a former boxer turned psychopath who fights corruption, repression, and possibly terrorists in small town America

It's about as misunderstood as being patriotic as Springsteen's "Born in the USA".

I'll try to not hung up on the fact that the author can't make a list of even four movies that he'd actually seen... ;)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Or just skip straight to aluminium foil.

Foil is so nineties, tho.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

People should always wear real Tricornes.  Tricornes are cool.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

People should always wear real Tricornes.  Tricornes are cool.

Glad someone round here has style. :)

-Elwood Blues

Since I'm in the middle of Grand Jury duty (in Oregon, criminal indictments are issued exclusively by Grand Jury, meaning only citizens summoned for jury duty can actually indict people for crimes,) I'm hoping to get some Roman Candle assault cases before the end of the month (turnaround time between arrest and presentation of case to GJ for indictment by DA is typically about 1-2 weeks. Fingers crossed.)

Since I'm in the middle of Grand Jury duty (in Oregon, criminal indictments are issued exclusively by Grand Jury, meaning only citizens summoned for jury duty can actually indict people for crimes,) I'm hoping to get some Roman Candle assault cases before the end of the month (turnaround time between arrest and presentation of case to GJ for indictment by DA is typically about 1-2 weeks. Fingers crossed.)

I got shot in the face by a child waving a roman candle when I was in Southeast Asia. Narrowly missed my bloody eye.

I'm ambivalent about the incident because it didn't scar, and I've always wanted a cool scar.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

I got shot in the face by a child waving a roman candle when I was in Southeast Asia. Narrowly missed my bloody eye.

I'm ambivalent about the incident because it didn't scar, and I've always wanted a cool scar.

It's for the better, the only scars people notice are the disfiguring ones.

village_idiot.gif