Lebronnnnnnnnnnn Jamessssssss !

Volourn

TWO TIME TWO TWO TIME CHAMPION OF THE NBA!!!!!!!!!!!

This guys kick butt, and schools all the 'experts' who udnerestimated and laughs in the face of the scumbags who betrayed him in Cleevland.

LEBRONNNNNNNNN JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSS = one of the best  professional atheletes of all time!!!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

meme12.jpg

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Ehh... what sport? :huh:

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Chess?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

This is why I was rooting for the Spurs

:lol:  I wondered if you were actually a Spurs fan or just rooting against the Heat.... like pretty much everyone else except Volo!

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

"We're not Detroit" L0L... That's mean, evil, cruel.... and, sadly, true.... :(

Poor Cleveland crybabies.  You get what you deserve. So.. how is the Cavs enjoying those champions they were gonan win before Lebron was gonna win one? L0LZ

Bitter people who whine about James make me laugh.

• Like 1

Every player flops, and big deal, nothing wrong with flopping. It's smart to do and only crybabies whine about flopping.

Its poor sportsmanship; the rules being exploited are there to protect players from injury and it seems a bit unfair to exploit that, IMO.

Its also against the rules in the NBA starting this season, so the idea that its not a problem is false (or else the NBA wouldn't have seen fit to create a rule against it albeit one that was 60 years coming...)

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

There's a lot wrong with flopping. It's a cheap stunt and most fans and even other players don't want to see it and even the league is taking measures against it. Miami's big 3 is especially bad when it comes to flopping but I don't think it really detracts from their accomplishments.

That said I think Manu Ginobili should have gotten the Finals MVP award for the Heat  :biggrin:

Free games updated 3/4/21

"Its poor sportsmanship"

No, it isn't.

"Miami's big 3 is especially bad when it comes to flopping"

No 'worse' than anyone else.

The rules aren't there to protect players. the rules are there to make the league money. The league doesn't give a crap about players. The NBA creates a lot of stupid rules so I don't take them making whatever rules seriously. L0L

It don't matter though...

The Miami Heat won so the league can shut their mouths and cry elsewhere!!!

P.S. the 'flopping rule' was created just so the league can steal money from the players. That's it that's all.

I'm not a fan of the Heat, they are basically the Evil Empire Yankees of the NBA right now.  That said, LeBron James is an amazing athlete and apparently a super nice guy.  It's a good thing he won this one too, 1 ring in 4 appearances would have looked bad.  I think he still needs one more to compete with Jordan.

Michael Jordan is also apparently a terrible person, so I'm rooting for James somewhat.

Go Warriors!  :p

How can they be like the Yankees when they have the same salary cap as every other team so it is not like they have unfair monetary advantage.

He doesn't need championships to compete with jordan. Championships are a TEAM victory. Player vs player he is superior to Jordan. Jordan couldn't win **** until Pippen came along.

I'm a Warriors fan and I was rooting for the Spurs, but damn. Lebron is a beast. I can understand the hate people have for the guy and the Heat, but he's a class act and a once in a generation talent.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

"and Lebron won without Wade and Bosh?"

Did you not read what I wrote? No one individual can win a championship solo.

"I'm not sure what measure you are using to compare the two"

the measure of a acomplete basketball player. MJ was a selfish one dimensional player who can shoot very well. Lebron is a complete player who does everything well and makes all players awesome.  He can pass, shoot, block, rebound, and is a guy who should have won multiple defensive player awards and should have been in the middle of a 5+ MVP run.

MJ was awesome. But, Lebron is awesomer.

It's not even close.

And, don't talk abotu how long it took Lebron to win because both he and MJ basically won their first championship at about the same age. Lebron is still just 28. He has more awesome sauce coming.

Let me ask you soemthing, out of all the sweet MJ highlights that exist, how many of them are blocks like the ones Lebron did to Splitter or Duncan? or superb passes? Veyr little or not. All of MJ's highlights are him dribbling and shooting.  MJ was awesome with the ball and shooting and he was an above average defender. But, he was NOt the complete player James is.

Not sure why I'm playing along but you are right MJ is more famous for scoring than passing and rebounding but that doesn't mean he wasn't a great all around player. His career averages for rebounds, blocks, and assists are about the same as James while scoring more points, getting more steals, and having less turnovers.

I wasn't going to bring it up but it's also incorrect to argue that James and Jordan where the same age when they won therefore it took them the same amount of time. Since birth, yeah the same amount of time. Since joining the NBA though, Jordan did it a couple years sooner since he went to college and won a championship there too.

Don't get me wrong I think Lebron is a great player but it's a bit premature to say that he is the greatest just yet... provided he doesn't retire and come back twice  :biggrin:

EDIT: Lebron actually won his first title at 27 in his 9th season beating MJ who didn't win until 28 in his 7th year 

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21