RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Rosbjerg

I'm still sad about no Tara Platt protagonist voice. :down:  I know what voice we're getting from Laura Bailey, but I'm not familiar with Diane Michelle or Sumalee Montano.  There better be a ridiculously over the top female voice from at least one of those 2.

Looking at IMDB, Diane Michelle has done a lot of Daisy Duck and some not too important npcs in various meh games like Mass Effect or Skyrim ( :p )

Sumalee Montano you have also encountered before.

I quote from wookiepedia:

"(...) she aspired to become a full-fledged Sith student at the prestigious Korriban Academy. This goal was finally within her grasp when, shortly after harassing a newcomer to the Dreshdae colony, she became one of a small group of hopefuls selected to compete for the opportunity to undertake the “final test” that stood between prospective and true Sith students. To her surprise, the stranger she had encountered earlier was among that group (...) (she) died at the hands of Revan in the Valley of the Dark Lords."

And:

" (she) was a Human Jedi Knight on Dantooine during the Jedi Civil War, who was furthering her training under the renowned Master Zhar Lestin. She was close friends with the then-Padawan Juhani during her training there as well. (...) she felt the strength of the Force within (Revan) and stopped him on his way to talk to the Council. She berated him for not wearing proper robes, under the assumption he was actually a Padawan."

Also:

"When (she) saw Shen come out of the estate, she ran to him and held him in a fierce embrace. (they) both thanked Revan for all he had done. Before they could leave, Ahlan came up to them with two assault droids flanking him. He soon began to shout obscenities at Revan, Shen, and (her). Soon after, Nurik came out of his estate with his own two battle droids."

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Support for Tribes Ascend unofficially dropped.

I rarely have seen developer botch such a promising concept.

Well, they abandoned Global Agenda for Tribes Ascend, sow they're abandoning Tribes Ascend for SMITE.  Hold on, let me get my crystal ball.

/puts crystal ball on table

//waves hand over crystal ball

Hi-Rez abandons SMITE for Global Agenda 2

Hi-Rez abandons Global Agenda 2 for Tribes Ascend 2

Hi-Rez abandons Tribes Ascend 2 for SMITE 2

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I'm still sad about no Tara Platt protagonist voice. :down:  I know what voice we're getting from Laura Bailey, but I'm not familiar with Diane Michelle or Sumalee Montano.  There better be a ridiculously over the top female voice from at least one of those 2.

The last I read was that we'd be getting a Southern Belle voice and a French accent.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

1. THE GAT IS OUT OF THE BAG. Thanks to you fans, Yes I will be back as JOHNNY GAT in #SaintsRowIV. Get ready! @DSVolition

BPTo84pCUAAJAu-.jpg

**** yes!!!

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 5

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I haven't played through all of SR3, but I never thought Gat was really dead.

Cloned Gat is amusing. The narrative of the "mad scientist fanboi" is also kind of chuckleworthy.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Seeing how 4 takes place in virtual reality, Gat can show up and still be dead.

Not to mention, this is Saints Row, it doesn't need to make sense.

• Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

First good news I've heard from Bioware for a long time

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I haven't played through all of SR3, but I never thought Gat was really dead.

Cloned Gat is amusing. The narrative of the "mad scientist fanboi" is also kind of chuckleworthy.

That DLC had awesome music too!

BioWare Edmonton (Kotor/ME team) working on entirely new universe

This isn't really news, but it's good to know they're still working on it.

I welcome any potential news about a new  RPG franchise from a company as prestigious as Bioware but we know so little about this game I'll hold back my enthusiasm until we know more :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Guest Slinky

BioWare Edmonton (Kotor/ME team) working on entirely new universe

This isn't really news, but it's good to know they're still working on it.

I welcome any potential news about a new  RPG franchise from a company as prestigious as Bioware but we know so little about this game I'll hold back my enthusiasm until we know more :)

Hah. Concidering their recent track record, I will very likely buy their next game... when its on -75% sale on steam.

Edited by Slinky

Hah. Concidering their recent track record, I will very likely buy their next game... when its on -75% sale on steam.

I won't. Then people on Steam would see me purchasing a Bioware game. What would that do to my reputation? :p;):devil:

• Like 3

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I won't. Then people on Steam would see me purchasing a Bioware game. What would that do to my reputation? :p;):devil:

It'll only be on Origin. And honestly, who has any friends on Origin?

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Nothing?  :mellow:

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

If it means ME is put to bed, there's really no where to go but up.

....at least, that's what I told myself the last time.

That's my line of thinking too.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Sim City (or Sims) esque Kickstarter imminent.

Edited by Undecaf

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

I would love to bits a Sims variant where your subjects are fully autonomous and independent of the player. Kind of like an AI-driven ant farm, you'd be able to affect the environment and see how they react to your scheming, but their minds would be completely their own (aside from whatever is set during character creation).

Edited by Humanoid

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G