RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Rosbjerg

Nothing much.

Finished Expeditions: Conquistador the other day. Now that I finished it the patch was released :p

Trying to play Remember Me. Always nd up playign soemthing else though. Guess that says a lot about the game...

So I finished Go Home Dinosaurs!

On my second playthrough of SR3.

Trying out Evoland and Reus.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

For our walking dead fans.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

GW is really weird. They let Dark Millenium die? (or something like that) only to start again from scratch.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Metal Gear Solid V has a red band trailer up. Just search for Metal Gear Solid V extended. Given that it is red band, I won't link it myself.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

GW is really weird. They let Dark Millenium die? (or something like that) only to start again from scratch.

Which is typical GW behaviour.

True. They're as dumb as a rock in the world of gaming. I think a good WH40K game is made in spite of them.

Proof = Starcraft.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I remember reading about a game many years ago, an open world first person shooter, it would have you drive around the wastelands in your Mustang shooting mutants. it was being made by some european studio (from Norway or Finland, or something like that). I was very disappointed to hear about its cancellation. I wonder if expecting something similar from Mad Max the game would be too optimistic

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Wooo C&C

Meh.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Sounds pretty damn cool, though that art-style does'nt really suit me, it looks too bulky.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Yeah, sounds kind of interesting, even if I don't buy for a second that "Harkyn is not your ordinary hero".

Let's see:

White - check

Male - check

Secretive history - check

I dunno, sounds like about as typical a hero as they get.  Anyway, I'm definitely interested to find out more about this game.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

They're basically saying it's supposed to be the same as it is now with the current gen consoles, with publishers online passes and stuff. The difference is Sony games will get rid of them for their games.

We'll see though.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.