obyknven

The FA is the only governing body I advocate violent overthrow of.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Interesting material from the anti-defamation league, talking about women extremists.

http://archive.adl.org/special_reports/extremist_women_on_web/feminism_intro.asp

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Too boring again.

]

I have to say that chubby guy is a very good sport and that clip is very humorous

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Hey Wals, I tried to continue our side conversation, but you disabled messages?

Weird. I deleted the extant messages, to conserve free space precisely so we COULD continue! :)

-Elwood Blues

Daily Beast

Russian Opposition Leader Spared Jail

...Navalny, who had an unexpectedly strong showing in Moscow’s mayoral election last month, said that while he is happy to be spared jail, Wednesday’s verdict is “nothing to celebrate” since it hinders his political career.

In [a] case that many considered rigged, Navaly was sentenced in July on embezzlement charges, but he used a window of freedom during his appeals case to run for mayor—and he finished second, with 27 percent of the vote. Wednesday’s ruling seemed to indicate that the Kremlin is willing to let the opposition free—if they stop criticizing Putin, that is.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

Well, oby is a trollalt, so he has to leaven the trolling with random images.

-Elwood Blues

Perhaps he's just a troll, not an alt. Still, fairly harmless and I wouldn't see all this bonkers stuff otherwise.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Perhaps he's just a troll, not an alt. Still, fairly harmless and I wouldn't see all this bonkers stuff otherwise.

I've said to Walsie I don't think Oby is a troll, I believe he genuinely believes what he posts. Most of it isn't factually accurate but lots of it makes me laugh :yes:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Nothing funny about racism.

Except for maybe those funny shorts Nazis wear sometimes.

-Elwood Blues

Well, it worked for Norman Lear.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

But is he intentionally being racist? That's the salient question

John Milton 

But is he intentionally being racist? That's the salient question

the answer is "14/88"

-Elwood Blues

Hopefully for the sake of this thread Russia will be in a group with USA on the World Cup.

I believe you mean "the sake of this tread"...

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Of course he couldn't have actually said that, because we have a zero tolerance policy.

-Elwood Blues