obyknven

I always missed good old days of glorious cold war propaganda films. Now all we have is a boring pile of mediocrity. back then, people knew how to make an interesting propaganda:

I've always considered If Footman Tire You, What Will Horses Do? more pro-Christian propaganda than specifically cold war as its the work of Baptist Minister Estus Pirkle who was also behind THE BURNING HELL but I guess it does have a strong anti-communism theme to it.

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

How dare you accuse the Russian government of enacting showy manoeuvres with no real change.

A Russian wouldn't even know the meaning of such a low Potemkin policy.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Come now, only the West does crap like that. First thought they'd executed them all in laid them in a nice circle.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The last one would be funny if he had 'HOMO' on his jacket like in the .gif.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Discrimination: Obsidian has a zero-tolerance policy with regard to racial, ethnic, gender, religious, disablement, and/or sexually discriminating remarks.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Note the use of proud 'sardaukars' to herd unarmed migrants.

-Elwood Blues

Note the use of proud 'sardaukars' to herd unarmed migrants.

g20_bg18.jpg

Do you don't known about difference between riot police and military/FSB special ops? ))))  And why so butthurt, explain please.  On my point of view all participants of this arrest are happy, nobody beaten,  gunned or teased. Where you find discrimination here?

Looks like cops just being cops.