What are you playing now?

Gorth

Got burned out on Borderlands 2. The bullet sponges in the new DLC are just obscene. Worse than Fallout 3's Broken Steel bullet sponges because they're actually a threat.

So, 2nd Super Robot Wars OG. The Earth just got stolen (a plot from a game made in 2003, well before the Doctor Who revival, for any Whovians lurking about,) and moved to a universe that is completely empty but for eldtridch abominations that exist only in spirit and feed on negative emotion (of which much will be generated by the loss of the sun, moon, stars and the imminent freezing death of the Earth and all life upon it.) Obviously this is a plot that will be resolved with giant robots blowing things up.

Man, I think I'm in love, I know it because my heart tells me so, it tells me that Dragon's Dogma is effin awesome! The game constantly reminds me of Majora's Mask, don't know why...

On other news, I got the Borderlands 2 season pass for just 13 bucks on the PSN January sales. Oh joy! more Borderlands 2!  :dancing:

Edited by Astiaks

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Purchased myself Yakuza 4 despite me not liking that kind of games, and the experiment was worth the 17 EUR... I am actually enjoying the game O.o

I am just pissed at myself, that I started the game on Easy difficulty, but I am still having fun... So much fun, that I have ordered myself Yakuza 3 as well, and I am hoping that Yakuza 1/2 HD for PS3 will be released in Europe in a timely manner O.o

Yakuza 3 is so damn good. I like it even better than Y4.

One question though, have you played Yakuza Dead Souls as well? and what are your thoughts about the game?

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Purchased myself Yakuza 4 despite me not liking that kind of games, and the experiment was worth the 17 EUR... I am actually enjoying the game O.o

I am just pissed at myself, that I started the game on Easy difficulty, but I am still having fun... So much fun, that I have ordered myself Yakuza 3 as well, and I am hoping that Yakuza 1/2 HD for PS3 will be released in Europe in a timely manner O.o

Yakuza 3 is so damn good. I like it even better than Y4.

One question though, have you played Yakuza Dead Souls as well? and what are your thoughts about the game?

I have only played the numbered games. Dead Souls seemed like a different genre using Yakuza characters. When I read there was a lot of shooting, I made up my mind: no buy. If only we had gotten Kenzan.

I just completed Dungeon Keeper - Deeper dungeons. I thought about Frapsing it and tossing up a Let's Play of it but didn't get around to it. Not decided what my next will be..

Deeper Dungeons is the best. I love the levels with all the tunnelers. :)

Am still slowly making my way through a solo game of BL2. I failed round 5 of the Ore Chasm arena 3 times (7 waves, only got to 6th wave, grr), so I've been farming the lava dragon for gear and leveling up a bit more. The first 4 rounds of that arena were pretty easy, the last one became crazy. Especially when you're trying to get the critical-hit sub-goal.

You know it ;)

I still need to decide on a new game, though.. I guess I could consider dungeon keeper 2 but I might need a change *eye twitch*

Not currently playing anything, I haven't been able to properly play a game for months because of recent events in my life but I keep thinking about what games I'd love to play again, strangely enough I've got a real craving to install Oblivion, I put that game to bed three years ago and I know what hell awaits but I can't shake the desire  :sweat:

I find defense super duper hard.  I tend to NOT use the triggers (Intense D or Turbo) very often, and I turned down the CPU assist (since it made my character move in unpredictable ways.

What position are you playing?

Oh, is there any way to change my guys voice?  He sounds ridiculous.  Maybe I should change my college to an ivy league?

Haha sadly no.  Although he doesn't bother me too much.

Oh, is there any way to change my guys voice?  He sounds ridiculous.  Maybe I should change my college to an ivy league?

You could check to see where and how the voice files are stored. Perhaps you can replace them with Minsc.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I'm playing "argue with trolls on the internet"

;)

I should learn not to, but its damn addictive.

It's damn addictive!!! [/grammar troll, and not at all an excuse to play around with the new reply editor]

Clocked FTL a couple of times. My playstyle must be fubared though as I still only have the three inevitable ships unlocked.

Also very slowly playing through BG2, finding SCS to be a lot more enjoyable now I actually have spells like Breach. I'm finding that I'd really like to nuke Melf's Minute Meteors entirely though (ludicrously overuseful for a lvl 2 spell even with the nerf applied) and change Chaos/ Confusion to single character effect. Too many fights coming down to who gets chaos off first, whether I remember to berserk Korgan and the main character and given that you can guarantee a remove/ dispel magic is going to get cast using chaotic commands or similar prior is pretty pointless. So far my historic ranking of BG2 as excellent and BG1 as merely decent but a good springboard for its successor has only been reinforced.

• Like 1

Been playing Wordament on my work phone..

God I wish there was a new Gothic game coming out soon. Not a new game in the Gothic series, but a new game with the same core features that made the first two Gothic games so great.

Even Piranha Bytes are straying further and further away from the kind of games I like.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Devil may cry.

It could be quite a good title if taken in isolation but as a part of the DMC series it's clearly not on the same level as two previous games.

I'm not sure what was the purpose of the reboot as most changes made haven't really helped at all.

Only level design has seen noticeable improvement but that's no recompense for terribly disappointing boss-fights.

Serious Sam 3: BFE - Really fun, but brutally difficult.  Still, fighting a gazillion enemies all at once while heavy metal music is playing and **** is blowing up left and right is pretty freakin' rad.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I hit Artorias in Dark Souls. And died a few times. I think I could do it, but I'm dying simply because of not having the timing perfect on a roll. So I'm not very compelled to keep at it.

Taking a break for Borderlands 2.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Playing Fallout: New Vegas for the 6th or 7th time through. With the perks and skill points to pick from, so many choices, so many variables... This game is better than some MMO that used to "wow" me. Still getting new paths/ questlines, and I don't have all the DLC yet. Probably my favorite game of all-time.

I think I'm addicted to the Metal Gear Rising demo.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Loaded up Arcanum.

Reminded that having my character critically fail 3 consecutive shots in a row as I face a random encounter with a grizzly bear (that two shots me) isn't a sterling idea of fun.  Dropped difficulty.  Game is more fun.

Loaded up Arcanum.

Reminded that having my character critically fail 3 consecutive shots in a row as I face a random encounter with a grizzly bear (that two shots me) isn't a sterling idea of fun. Dropped difficulty. Game is more fun.

Playing it too, but I'm still early in the game. Reached Tarant before I had to go to sleep and I'm soon going to work.