You can chillax in the room while waiting. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/project-eternity-live-stream doesn't hurt to keep it up in your web browser.

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

You know, I get fanboism and all that... Hell, I even bought the Mass Effect hoodie and wear it every day. But watching some dude, creator or not, play a game just really doesn't interest me. (shrugs)

Edited by Chaos Theory

I was tempted to install IWD2 and play it with him, then I thought to myself 'screw that'. I'm going to grab some beers, munchies, and just enjoy the experience.

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

No way! I want to see him suffer like I did my first time playing it. A lot of reloads and party re-configurations.

Edited by Loranc

Can someone record the stream?

Well, record all future stream in fact.

I am especially looking forward into seeing Game night at Obsidian.

You know, I get fanboism and all that... Hell, I even bought the Mass Effect hoodie and wear it every day. But watching some dude, creator or not, play a game just really doesn't interest me. (shrugs)

Oh dude, I so want that hoodie, it looks so good.

And won't have time to watch much of the stream, but I kinda like the idea of having it

• Like 1

I wonder why they chose IWD2. Depending on how long this livestream lasts, I don't see him getting too far past the character creation process. lol It takes an hour to create a whole party in IWD2.

So if this thing last 2 hours, we'll be watching adam create a part of 6, then maybe fight off some goblins in the Targos docks. And that's all.

Edit: Wait a minute. Just read this again:

you can heckle me while I try to make my way out of Targos and through the Dale to Kuldahar. How long will I play? 8 Hours? 12 Hours? 20 Hours? Longer? Watch and find out.

To Kuldahar? This thing could go on for hours and hours.

Edited by Stun