The funny things thread

Tale

A little wandering around on the argument of why a threesome is better as a fantasy then in reality...

• Like 3

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

You should watch that entire Argumental, it was hilarious.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

"When I make someone breakfast in bed, all they need to do is say thank you. They don't need to make such a  fuss on the 'Who the hell are you?!' or 'How did you get in my house??!'"

• Like 3

"Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - The irony of Ubisoft making a game whose protagonist is a pirate..."

• Like 5

So I had to YouTube that Conan/Tombraider review video that .gif references. It was hilarious. :lol:

Also:

9fc46f39c1934d41bc2abf1830d1f101.gif

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

OMG We owe Apple for all the great technical innovations of the last 3 decades! Bow to the memory of Steve the Job!

After all, they invented the GUI and Mouse!

240px-Xerox_Alto.jpg Xerox Alto

Oh, and they invented the Smart Phone!

tricorder.jpg Tricorder

And like OMG! The world dominating tablet! Genius at work!!!

tablet-ipad-surface-star-trek.jpg Sigh...

Edit: In before: Nuh uh... The iPad has rounded and beveled corners.

Edited by Luridis
  • Like 2

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. - Julius Caesar

:facepalm: #define TRUE (!FALSE)

I ran across an article where the above statement was found in a release tarball. LOL! Who does something like this? Predictably, this oddity was found when the article's author tried to build said tarball and the compiler promptly went into cardiac arrest. If you're not a developer, imagine telling someone the literal meaning of up is "not down". Such nonsense makes computers, and developers... angry.

funny-pictures-41.jpg

I thought it was a lamp.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

....too much time on my hands for websurfing this morning. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts