RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS!

Gorth

In regards to Warhammer Quest, Rodeo have previously released 2 titles with their own IP, Hunters, and Hunters 2.

What I know is that they have ported the Hunters 2 engine to andriod, and Hunters 1 is coming to Android devices.

I know that the Rodeo Games guys are focused on providing quality experiences. This is why they focus on iOS devices.

So... They may bring Warhammer Quest to Andriod devices, couldn't say either way - simply that some day they MAY actually do this.

I think if they were successful with the franchise they'd be keen to hit PC/Consoles with something, but specifically they design and work with the idea that an iPad can be an excellent board game alternative.

• Like 1

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

In regards to Warhammer Quest, Rodeo have previously released 2 titles with their own IP, Hunters, and Hunters 2.

oh, top-down perspective... meh

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

oh boy... I don't even know what to think

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

The website says it was updated on the 15th. And their Facebook page has stuff from the 14th.

If there'd been anything interesting involved in the Black Isle label resurfacing, we should have at least seen a countdown by now. If not an actual press release.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Side thing that I noticed while reading comments on the Interplay BS revival.

Did I miss something or why do people believe Inxile has several ex-BS employees?

Well, it has Brian Fargo at least. He's the former CEO of Interplay. And Matthew Findely was at Interplay too, but I don't know in what role.

Side thing that I noticed while reading comments on the Interplay BS revival.

Did I miss something or why do people believe Inxile has several ex-BS employees?

Well, it has Brian Fargo at least. He's the former CEO of Interplay. And Matthew Findely was at Interplay too, but I don't know in what role.

Yeah, but BIS as the division specifically.

Probably because of all the Wasteland 2 fuzz lately. Not that it matters much, though. The new BIS probably has none of the old folks, so it is just a name without real reputation yet.

We'll see what news we will get in the near future.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2012-08-22-guillemot-as-many-pc-players-pay-for-f2p-as-boxed-product

More insane piracy numbers from Ubi, see F2P as the future. Probably right about the latter.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hm in some counties where the general rate is estimated that high, probably, does seem that was the theme, so maybe I'm mistaken. Sitll skeptical of any number they pull out though. It is nice to see them suffer that, with their DRM schemes, though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

the only countries where the numbers were that high - China and Russia in the mid 90s. stating that the global PC market suffers from 90-95% piracy rates is just plain stupid

• Like 3
Walsingham said:

the only countries where the numbers were that high - China and Russia in the mid 90s. stating that the global PC market suffers from 90-95% piracy rates is just plain stupid

Moderators, tell this capitalist scum that CIS and China still stand proud and don't buy anything. We're like 90% of the planet when it comes to people with computers, therefore the numbers are accurate. Fight capitalism, **** yeah!

Anyone who gets excited about this is (1) not so bright, (2) just got trolled by Herve.

Yeah, he's probably looking to sell the name since its about the only thing left there to sell and wants to remind people it exists.

Either that or he thinks a Torn kickstarter would do better than a Battlechess one.

I wonder if WB would be willing to license out Superman for an RPG.

I wonder if WB would be willing to license out Superman for an RPG.

So you can level up from overpowered to extremely overpowered?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Well, now that they have it so Supes iconic romance is going to be Wonder Woman instead of Louis Lane...I don't know. If you follow the DC lines I guess a Supes game would have to involve Wonder Woman in some way. I wonder if WW will get kidnapped and supes will have to come save her?

Naw...it's the new DC...it will be Supes who gets kidnapped and WW will have to save him!

Moderators, tell this capitalist scum that CIS and China still stand proud and don't buy anything. We're like 90% of the planet when it comes to people with computers, therefore the numbers are accurate. Fight capitalism, **** yeah!

Clearly, we need to ban everyone with a V, X or Z in their name.

http://www.gamesindu...s-boxed-product

More insane piracy numbers from Ubi, see F2P as the future. Probably right about the latter.

More realistic approach to the ****, that is Mr. Guillemot releasing from his mouth...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours