Shadowrun Returns

And on the slightly divergent process, it looks like Catalyst Games have just released a "Shadowrun 2050" book - so the current generation of pnp rules can be used to play back in the "good old days" of original Shadowrun.. :thumbsup:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

game looks pretty sweet, actually. the only thing I really dislike is the lack of grids on the floor in TB mode

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Things aren't looking too good right now, 12 days to go and barely over 40%. They've announced linux support, added more swag, and more gameplay video and even with tweets by Felicia Day and Zachary Quinto they still aren't picking up any more steam.

Free games updated 3/4/21

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

What I like about it is the char sheet is VERY similar to the PnP version. Thus the back end mechanics I am sure are going to be pretty similar as well. I just hope they have not only cyberware but bioware in the game too. My PC's always prefered to pay extra for the organic mod solutions. None the less glad I funded it and looking forward to it!

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente