Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Part of the equation when you have to incorporate a lot of different races and armours. If it was just one possible main character I'm sure he could have been flashing a bazillion fancy animation sets. That said, I wish it was just a little bit better.

Bethesda has always been a proponent of quantity over quality in their rpgs.

That's not a knock on them, though it may sound that way. Bethie simply appears to believe that a huge number of small choices are better than one or two big ones.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

it looks very much like just an ewer gamebryo.

That's pretty much what it is, by my understanding. Same base w/added abilities for better lightning, effects, motion (like water) and so on. Only time will tell if these improvements make the game more stable, the same, or worse.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Honestly, the leaked footage shows nothing that couldn't already be seen in the three-parts demo video they released and showed to the press time and time again.

Crappy VA, stiff animation, awkward scripting, crap texturing on 360

So it IS a sequel to Oblivion! :lol:

Linky to music!

It'll probably be taken down soon but here's my favorite track so far. He's uploaded a few other tracks as well.

Errr, the beginning sounds like the intro to Neverwinter Nights. Is Soule ripping of his own music now?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yeah I've decided I'll grab it as well, maybe not day one but within this week or next.

So... this cdkeydiscount thing really works, right?

Intkeys.com has it even cheaper, and yes, it works.

You have to remember though that you sometimes get a Russian IP key, but the provider actually does the activation for you, if you are willing to give him your Steam name and PW (obviously, change PW temporarily to something else).

I generally don't preorder more than a week early - I don't even look at the bonuses, special editions, or anything, it's just convenient for me to do it now then pre-load the game next week.

Although, looking at that, maybe I should go for cdkeydiscount this time. Looks like they just send you the key instead of activating for you in that one?

Yeah I've decided I'll grab it as well, maybe not day one but within this week or next.

So... this cdkeydiscount thing really works, right?

Intkeys.com has it even cheaper, and yes, it works.

You have to remember though that you sometimes get a Russian IP key, but the provider actually does the activation for you, if you are willing to give him your Steam name and PW (obviously, change PW temporarily to something else).

I looked at the website. It still seems pretty sketchy. Is it really legal?

I'm sure game companies don't like it anymore than resellers of used games, but transfer of activation keys which are one use only is perfectly legal despite whatever the EULA on the game says. It's within fair use parameters.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I rather give my money straight to Bethesda than sending private information to some shady Russians.

Yeah, that's kind of my feeling. Are you really supporting the publisher and the developer by using these sites? I want to keep good companies in business with my money, so I'm not sure who I'm supporting with those retailers.