The funny things thread part 3

Tale

1259721459311.jpg

To hell, I go.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Can't find a simple way of presenting this. Nearly burst a lung laughing at the Tata steel company website.

http://tatanagar.com/

There are some pics which slideshow around on this page. One of them says "Architecture is a visual art, and the buildings speak for themselves."

I don't think I've ever seen such hideous buildings.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Today's comedy mistype:

"I am familiar with your ork through the national press"

WH40k_ork.gif

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Utterly baffled and amused to discover that there is a perfectly serious and high profile US firm called 'Palantir' who do intelligence analysis. Talk about Tolkein nerds!

-Elwood Blues

Found this funny - http://www.petapixel.com/2011/10/04/an-eye...xel+(PetaPixel)

Reminded of another article I read where the IDF and Palestinians would meet every day at an arranged time to protest some olive farm. The IDF would let the Palestinians throw rocks, hurl abuse, etc for the press for 15 mins or so, then the IDF would take the stage and tear gas them, shove them around, etc. then they'd end it.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Apparently Canadians are poor marksmen! :rolleyes:

http://blogs.vancouversun.com/2011/10/12/v...ng-standing-up/

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

0305WULFF.jpg

arseface.jpg

-Elwood Blues

Apparently Canadians are poor marksmen! >_<

http://blogs.vancouversun.com/2011/10/12/v...ng-standing-up/

Short barreled guns require a careful aim... o:)

-Elwood Blues

Hard to get one that's not under their influence.

Indeed. A man who admits to comittting rape, and then accuses the women of being hysterical definitely needs a publicist.

~~

I probably shouldn't have laughed, but this story cracked me up.

-Elwood Blues