What you did today?

Tale

I'm still trying to decide on a Serbian or Ukranian mail order.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

What, you're forgetting Georgian? (the country, not the state...)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

It's okay Nep I've got about 6 months before I hit 30 so it balances out.

I know she's technically Estonian but from the border area... I dunno maybe a forum member from Estonia can explain things but from what I've seen is that they mostly consider themselves Russian.

But yeah Baltic chicks are hot :lol:

Is she from Narva? It's a mainly russian city right on the border. My wife is from there.

I know she's technically Estonian but from the border area... I dunno maybe a forum member from Estonia can explain things but from what I've seen is that they mostly consider themselves Russian.

But yeah Baltic chicks are hot :lol:

Is she from Narva? It's a mainly russian city right on the border. My wife is from there.

Yep, Narva

Free games updated 3/4/21

Whats the GoG.com equivalent? :lol:

Never planned on relationship, wouldn't know what to do with a woman if she was still there the day after :)

Trying to resuscitate my old mobile phone, because I refuse to get one of those new smartphone thingies. Yes, my colleagues tease me outrageously because I still hang on to this 6 year old Nokia thing.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm not sure what I'd do with a woman the night of. I guess I could show her my penguin collection. Or we could play Civ over LAN, that'd pass the hours pretty well :D

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

But yeah Baltic chicks are hot :thumbsup:

She's probably russian.

Yeah, its a left over thing from communist days. Long story short, Estonia gains independence, Russia refuses to take back lots of Russian peoples, Estonia don't want them, Russian refuses them.

Typical Russian tactic, they don't have Russian citizenship, but if anything happends to them, see what happend in Georgia.

They'll choose to speak Russian instead of Estonian, they're responsible for some nasty rioting etc... They're just scum basically, a bunch of people left over from an era of occupation whom don't wish to integrate into Estonian society. That said, I can't recall if Russia has even admitted occupation.

I suppose its a complex situation.

Purkake can probably detail the issues far better than myself.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

That said, I can't recall if Russia has even admitted occupation.

Even if they have, they've been backing up (worse than a krogan toiler, snicker) on a lot of the things they said when they were feeling ecumenical in the early post-soviet era.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Don't forget Mrkreku, who literally has a mail order bride. That makes four.

I think we should all pitch in to send one to Walsingham.

ROFLMAO. Hell, why not.

BTW, I'm assuming that Russian brides are built like Soviet tanks. NOt pretty, exactly, but frighteningly functional and effective. Could be fun.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It used to be that time flew when I was having fun and crawled when I was bored. Now time flies regardless. I can't believe it's almost July already.

I spent most of the day alternating between chores and DS3. Hubs cleaned one of his vans out and I believe we're going to get rid of it. Actually it seems we're going to get rid of both, because as much as he likes the newer van, he still doesn't like the way it "drives" - maybe we can get two Mini-Coopers. They're about the right size for this town's narrow roads and tiny parking lots. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Spent 160 minutes waiting for customer service because Jetstar/Qantas cancelled my flight with 13 hours left. Volcanic ash my arse.

Hillstomping again, with some additional short bursts of running on the flat. Back a little sore, but otherwise good. I can't believe how awesome it is to run again. I'm even having running dreams!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hillstomping again, with some additional short bursts of running on the flat. Back a little sore, but otherwise good. I can't believe how awesome it is to run again. I'm even having running dreams!

I woke from weird alien conspiracy and being hunted dreams. That started my paranoia off fine this morning.. :)

Now I'm trying to mellow the day along after yesterdays anger.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Had that weird dream where I'm on a highway and off to my left is a Cardinal riding a harley, with a storm behind him. To be honest, not sure what the hell that means, but have had it 3 times.

But yeah Baltic chicks are hot :)

Yep, Narva

Not Baltic, Russian... While Baltic chicks are hot, Russian chicks make good whores.

Edit: Yes, I called your... Love interest a whore.

Edited by Nightshape

But yeah Baltic chicks are hot :)

She's probably russian.

Yeah, its a left over thing from communist days. Long story short, Estonia gains independence, Russia refuses to take back lots of Russian peoples, Estonia don't want them, Russian refuses them.

Typical Russian tactic, they don't have Russian citizenship, but if anything happends to them, see what happend in Georgia.

They'll choose to speak Russian instead of Estonian, they're responsible for some nasty rioting etc... They're just scum basically, a bunch of people left over from an era of occupation whom don't wish to integrate into Estonian society. That said, I can't recall if Russia has even admitted occupation.

I suppose its a complex situation.

Purkake can probably detail the issues far better than myself.

Wow, good job talking out your ass. Anyone born in USSR has a Russian citizenship and Russia didn't refuse to take the people back. Also, most young people learn Estionian, the problem is with the elders - they spoke Russian their entire lives, do you have any idea how hard it is to learn a new language at 60?

Clearly, you hold a ridiculous view of this situation, Estionians being seen as peace loving hippies and russians as total jerks, that's cool, I'm not that big of a fan of most of my own people. But I'm even less of a fan of those who can't take time to look at the issue in depth and reserve themselves to a knee-jerk reaction.

Also, I'm sure you're aware of this, but calling someone's wife a whore gets you punched in the face IRL.

Isn't he English ? That'd explain it. Then again he said Russia makes good whores, rather than all their women being whores (which is pretty much untrue).

Anyway the religious guy. I wake up before he gets to me, but it's still pretty f'ing random :)

Maybe, pretty lapse Catholic in terms of mass, confession. I think it's more to do with the priest on King of the Hill, the one with guns. :)

Wow, good job talking out your ass. Anyone born in USSR has a Russian citizenship and Russia didn't refuse to take the people back. Also, most young people learn Estionian, the problem is with the elders - they spoke Russian their entire lives, do you have any idea how hard it is to learn a new language at 60?

Clearly, you hold a ridiculous view of this situation, Estionians being seen as peace loving hippies and russians as total jerks, that's cool, I'm not that big of a fan of most of my own people. But I'm even less of a fan of those who can't take time to look at the issue in depth and reserve themselves to a knee-jerk reaction.

Also, I'm sure you're aware of this, but calling someone's wife a whore gets you punched in the face IRL.

Yeah, its just a knee - jerk reaction and I'm a massive wanker. *yawn*

This is really boring, I merely stated what I know.

Its not like I mentioned bronze night, and got into that stuff.

And the fact is, a vast majority of Estonian whores, are infact Russians, and they've a reputation as such.

Edited by Nightshape