The Witcher 2

What was that about, Volourn?!? Please leave your insanity at the door :thumbsup: !

One thing though, I don't understand why everyone and their mother decided to go for a minimalist UI. I saw it in ME2, DA2 and now the Witcher 2's been bitten by the same bug?

Minimalist UI is good, less things invading the screen that way, hard to pull off though. But it's not like TW had a really complicated UI, and now with the removing of the group stance and the general change in gameplay that makes less use of hotkeys (best example : the spells and the bombs), they could gain some room.

And Nepenthe is probably right : CD Projekt Red was definitely thinking of the consoles when they did that interface, in order to make it more portable should the opportunity arises.

Edited by Sannom

At least we get a real sex scene in this game, ya know, between a man and a women.

Bioware could learn from the Polacks.

i can have real sex anytime i want. only in bioware games can i witness girl-elf on girl-elf action.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

At least we get a real sex scene in this game, ya know, between a man and a women.

Bioware could learn from the Polacks.

i can have real sex anytime i want. only in bioware games can i witness girl-elf on girl-elf action.

Where? :p

Also nun on nun > elf on elf. The witcher wins.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Where? :shifty:

Also nun on nun > elf on elf. The witcher wins.

He obviously knows a good brothel. That was the best reason to go neutral in the game. Well that and it made the most sense, given the alternatives, to me :lol:

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

You do realize that vampires in the witcher are downright fugly, right? Particularly the other two involved in said foursome.

They're still better looking than Edward.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Eh I'd have preferred something simple like the first game, but it's good. And just cover art after all.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well he only does it once. And you only see half of it, kinda fitting he does it after he gets paid.

He litteraly looks insane to me.

I like it.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Sure that pic isn't shopped? What's with that Gamespot tagline?

Oh yeah, absolutely sure. This is not the first time they show the new design actually, we could see it in a big Q&A session CDP made a few days back. They explained why they 'changed' it in the first place, how surprised they were by the fans' reaction, and how they decided to rework it as the production continued.