Bioware's New Game

Gorth

People have been finding out specific details of future DLC from data present in the game since Kasumi. Apparently they don't care. Is this their way of throwing us a bone?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

i just dont think its a big enough deal for them to really care if the details come out a bit early, the only people who care about the dlc at this point in a games shelf life are the hardest of the hardcore fans

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

The ME2 PS3 producer has confirmed that this was an accidental leak (they'd forgotten that future DLC trophies are not hidden on PS3). They're currently in a holding pattern, due to it being a bank holiday monday in Edmonton. Suspect some kind of announcement was supposed to come next week at GDC, let's see what they do now. (Probably nothing for a week, would seem to be par for the course for them).

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

i just dont think its a big enough deal for them to really care if the details come out a bit early, the only people who care about the dlc at this point in a games shelf life are the hardest of the hardcore fans

And all the conspiracy theorists that want the reapers to be the victims and talk about the bigger threat that threatens the Reapers . :thumbsup:

1.13 killed off Ja2.

• 3 weeks later...

are we going to get a quicktime event where we get to punch a reaper till it breaks?

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Guest Slinky
are we going to get a quicktime event where we get to punch a reaper till it breaks?

Sure we are! But since bioware wants to steal customers from CoD, they wanted to make it easy to access while being still awesome. The button combination for the QT is:

A

If the player succeeds in the QT, Shepard wont just beat one reaper, he kicks the **** out of them all!

Edited by Slinky
Foul mouth

a new 8 hour interactive movie from bioware: Mass Effect: The Reapening

its an 8 hour movie where every 10 or 20 seconds you have to hit A or the movie ends and you have to start over.

its an 8 hour movie where every 10 or 20 seconds you have to hit A or the movie ends and you have to start over.

There's a entirely different team working on ME, so leave that crap for DA3.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I think if they ever released a product like that the internet would probably explode.

I think if they ever released a product like that the internet would probably explode.

Wow, nobody mentioned Metal Gear in this!?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Guest Slinky
I want to be a Reaper.

So your sense of humor has a on/off switch? :lol:

I want to be a Reaper.

You can be one, Shepard must become them, in order to defeat them. Or something along those lines.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra