RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

APB, which died after a grand total of 2 months operation, appears to be on it's way back with a new economic model for MMO's. Basically if you want you can play it for free, and if you wanna get serious weapons right out of the gate, you can but/rent those suckers.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

well if obsidian can beat diablo 3 to the punch by 6 months or more then they can still completely succeed with dungeon siege 3 by acting as a warmup, and filling the void in 2 player console action-rpgs (the last good 2 player action rpg on console was what, baldurs gate: DA?)

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

(the last good 2 player action rpg on console was what, baldurs gate: DA?)

what? someone actually like Dark Alliance? I'm shocked

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

everyone i know loves that game, it was like a way better version of gauntlet. it's probably the single best game to get your gf into playing video games.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

it's probably the single best game to get your gf into playing video games.

I thought Obscure occupied that position :)

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

So gritty. Maybe it'll be a modern spy RPG.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

That's because you're a closed minded hater.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I don't know, I happen to think RPG and FPS are two genres that mix exceptionally well. I loved Borderlands, Boiling Point, Deus Ex, The Precursors and I can appreciate the combat in Fallout 3/Fallout: New Vegas. Getting xp for shooting **** is great!

Maybe this will be the first Bioware game I actually enjoy?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Maybe it'll be a modern spy RPG.

damn, that was my line >_<

Walsingham said: