RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!, just a dumping ground

I hope they don't make Morrigan into some evil that needs to be slaughtered like some random monster.

I hope that your faith isn't wavering brother Volo, you are the last bastion of hope in this stormy sea of unbelievers.

Don't worry. Even if they do, they won't. Such is Vologic.

Viconia is the best female joinable NPC in the history of videogames

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

and across all the universes :lol:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I wish I could disagree, but I can't.

Forgive me, Claudia! I HAVE SINNED

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I love those vids. They're hilairous even when used in lame attempts to mock me.

Viconia is an okay gal; but she reminds me too much of your typical bad drow gone good story.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The trolls are out in force, I see. Pathetic.

shaq.gif

Oh, that one is just priceless.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

:)

one of the best little vid bits I've seen from purkake, and I've seen some good ones...

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Does she eventually make up her mind about having you fulfill her slave-domina fetish or not?

You can change her alignment to True neutral.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Does she eventually make up her mind about having you fulfill her slave-domina fetish or not?

No no, I'm talking specifically about her habit of teasing you with "I know you want me, pet ...eh I'm getting bored, leave me be." dialogs.

No no, I'm talking specifically about her habit of teasing you with "I know you want me, pet ...eh I'm getting bored, leave me be." dialogs.

If you wish to indulge in that kind of things, I'm sure there will be plenty of fanfics and mods.

But I don't remember anything like that in the vanilla game no, the romance was pretty much the usual Bioware style.

If you wish to indulge in that kind of things, I'm sure there will be plenty of fanfics and mods.

But I don't remember anything like that in the vanilla game no, the romance was pretty much the usual Bioware style.

It's not a word for word quote, but she does say something like this. I think you have to admit to finding her super special sexy once and that's when she gets bored of the easy prey.

It's not a word for word quote, but she does say something like this. I think you have to admit to finding her super special sexy once and that's when she gets bored of the easy prey.

I'm not saying you're a liar Oner, I'm just saying that I don't remember being any follow up of any kind to that line in her romance.

Pretty much every line of hers was fishing for compliments or flirting that if you reciprocated would end it right there.

That little game of hers stops right after sleeping with her. Then she instead starts trying to push <charname> away by spouting vulgar lies about her past. Or something.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Pretty much every line of hers was fishing for compliments or flirting that if you reciprocated would end it right there.

But you don't get her to whip you or tell you to lick her boots, which seemed to be Oner's point.

I believe that was hyperbole.

Heh, Halo Reach got leaked... damn those PC pirates... I mean... Consoles don't have pirates right? :lol:

http://kotaku.com/5620742/microsoft-is-rea...o-reach-pirates

You can't do this on the PC though:

MS has struck back at all those who have downloaded and played the leaked version of Halo Reach. Not content with just banning respective consoles, MS is also permanently suspending the the Xbox LIVE tags of any players of the leaked Halo Reach version.

http://www.maxconsole.net/content.php?41893

Edited by LostStraw