Fallout: New Vegas

i think he looks awesome, its a very pleasant surprise

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

See what happens when someone posts a picture of Felicia Day, mkreku? No one wants to talk about Fallout now. :wowey:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I wonder if Marcus will be the source of any "friendly fire" incidents involving a minigun in FONV.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I wonder if Marcus will be the source of any "friendly fire" incidents involving a minigun in FONV.

I don't think any betting agency is willing to take bets on that, since it's quite sure that Marcus will kill you with his minigun.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Can't be worse than Moira.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Am rather impressed with the new Marcus too... in that I actually recognized him as Marcus.

Who'da thunk it, eh?

Maybe I'm overly impressed when games actually offer this sort of continuity these days, but the fact that they've got at least one actor returning to voice the same character they did in the setting 10 years ago... day-um, that's the sort of attention to detail I appreciate, and feel helps set the serious game-storytellers apart.

Props.

I'm gortash the hortonicus' left eardrum

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

.. Does she have any experience in voice acting, though?

Well, she's an actress - I haven't seen The Guild, but I thought Dr. Horrible was fantastic. I thought she did a great job for F:NV, and she actually plays one of my favorite characters.

I feel a disturbance in the force. It's as though a hundred devs simultaneously facepalmed, and then fell silent bc the nda is still in place.

twitter

Watch the The Guild too, if you liked Dr. Horrible. There's no music, but the humour is the same. I watched the entire series on Xbox Live (Is that what it's called?).

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The return of Marcus - awesome. I think it's canon, as well, i.e. he is expected to live that long?

I'm sure it wont' be as.. weird... as Harold the Tree. Got to say, though, the original Marcus talking head looks far better than anything they could do with 3D.