What you did today

Gorth

I have little doubt that I'd be able to meet it.

Maybe I should just find an old guy about my height.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I find myself wishing I had an identical twin. So that we could stage fake time travel pranks. Like if there was a cute server at Starbucks. I'd have my twin show up

"Stop!"

Or you could just use MC Hammer...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

God I'm such a loser but I managed to kiss my first girl today. I posted about meeting her at a party a few weeks back and we met up for sushi tonight. We ended up going to a park and rolling around in the grass for a bit making out and stuff. I was pretty bad rofl but she was cool. This is the third time I've actually seen her but she in no uncertain words strongly hinted at having sex with me sometime between now and next week and that doesn't bother me one bit.

I start my job tomorrow. Should be fun, I get to dress up like a professional and do professional work. I'm not sure what to expect but I need to make sandwiches!

i'm so proud :brows:

Indeed. Sandwiches are awesome.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Just got home... dead tired. It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

Soon the charcoal will be heating in the grill and I'll have an ice cold beer in my hand, followed by many others. Life is good.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

woke up this morning with a pretty horrible hangover from last night's shenanigans to hear about a pretty big earthquake down in the South Island

lots of damage to buildings/roads/etc, but so far i haven't heard of any deaths

gotta figure out my plans for tonight now

there's a couple of different parties, a gig, my flatmate wants me to go out for dinner with her and her parents, and i've had a friend txt me saying i should come play on the swings and climb trees with her in the park

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

The deed has been done, a new man has been born from the ashes of pain and loneliness, brought into this world pure and free, having shed the dark consuming shell of isolation and embracing that which giveth the warm light of splendiferocity; well technically at least. Got some food, watched a movie, and then hung out a bit. Made out and then she started giving me oral which turned into "do you have one...?" So we rushed over to a nearby gas station to pick up some

gundams

and looked for an abandoned parking lot.

You know, I'm going to be honest I had an idea of what it might be like and it turned out pretty much exactly how I thought it would. It definitely was no where near as awesome or "hard" as anyone makes it out to be. In fact the most difficult part for me wasn't that I would "proceed" too early but to proceed at all. It was actually pretty tough to stay in the game so to speak, I heavily blame my steady enjoyment of adult films and my own personal services for the last decade for that one, plus I enjoyed those festivities earlier today so that compounds the issue.

The

vagina

is certainly an interesting creature though and I would like to study it more in due time but I don't really see what the big deal is all about. Maybe I'm woefully ignorant of some imaginary learning curve but I really don't see any way in which the technique can be evolved to any great extent. I'll need shryke to elaborate on that one if necessary.

As far as the actual details go, the back seat of my car was probably not the best place to have a go for my first time. It was awkward trying to find a good angle, leverage, and stable ground. Not to mention it got hot, really hot. I don't mean like "oh lol its africa in here" no it was like ridiculous: I'm wearing two bandanna's and keeping a beach towel around from now on hot. Other than that I'm not sure if she came or not, I'm pretty sure at one point I got at least really close, things were getting intense but in the end its not that big of a deal. I wasn't able to so I count it as a draw in my book.

I texted her but she hasn't replied back. She said she was really tired when I dropped her off so I don't know. We shall see in the morning I guess.

btw the expendables was a pretty cool movie guys, horrible story but a lot of action

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

It definitely was no where near as awesome or "hard" as anyone makes it out to be.

Bah, rubbers ruin the whole thing. But they are necassary somtimes.

Anyway, good for you Sluggo.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

It gets better with practice, mate. :(

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the outpouring of support. And yeah rubbers are certainly no fun but it was a mutual requirement. At one point in the begining I almost let slip "am I in?" Could barely feel a thing with it but eh there are other avenues in which to complete. I'm still a little worried, she texted me back a few hours after the one I sent her that was very short and not very reassuring. I don't think I'm seeing her for several days, I don't like leaving things ambiguous.

But having slept on it I gotta say the experience was pretty good, not mind blowing but certainly subtly mind altering and pleasant. I'd definitely do it again and I particularly liked the oral part. You know as my main man Adam Carolla says "a lot of guys talk a big game of how good they give oral but no one receives oral quite like the ace man."

I also started my internship this week and it's light years ahead of what I expected. I thought as an intern I would be reduced to manual labor and basic office tasks while taking an almost entirely passive role within the audit engagement. For the first audit, that's pretty much the case. But the 3rd and final audit I am basically alone. I will have nearly complete authority, unrestricted access, and responsibility from start to finish. They even gave me my own laptop! It's quite overwhelming but its incredibly good experience. I got lucky the guy that's supervising me is pretty cool and I guess the office does happy hours sometimes so I might join them in the comradery. Also the first audit hasn't technically even began, we finished prepping, but my super already suspects some trouble and possible fraud. It's going to be interesting.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I believe theslug 100% more than some of the 'contributions' in this thread. Whoever claims he's sleeping with 3 models per week is a liar unless there's pictures involved. My opinion. Good times, sluggie.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I have a few concerns about your odds of re-hooking up with this girl slug. Don't take this too critically, as there is really no bad way to lose your virginity, unless it is in prison.

First off, the car is a pretty bad place to do it. You mentioned the heat and everything, that is going to leave her with a fairly negative memory of it. Also, there are two type of girls, the ones that want to reach the O and aren't concerned about your O, and the ones that expect you to reach your O. You missed on both of those. It isn't a big deal that you didn't get her to reach, that is tough to do, but there might be some concerns by her that you didn't reach.

Did she know this was your first? It would probably be good for her to know, the first should be treated as a mulligan situation. If she knew and she doesn't give you one more shot, then she isn't worth your time.

there is really no bad way to lose your virginity, unless it is in prison.

I nominate this as "Comment of the Year"! I laughed so hard I had beer shooting out of my nose....

:(

Thomas Sowell

Since this has turned into a post-game critique can I go all fey and suggest you engage your emotions a little? If you like the girl and run with that and show her you like her, then you're 99% of the way there. You don't just learn the moves and expect magic to happen afterwards. It's not karate.

-Elwood Blues

My post game advice is "don't screw it up by over thinking it". If she brushes you back, just take it in stride. If she wants to see you again, go for it.

Thomas Sowell

I would like to study it more in due time but I don't really see what the big deal is all about.

Sexual experiences, while usually always at least pleasurable, are not always equal. That's all I have to say about that.

-------------------------------

Today, in one of our occasional attempts to force ourselves out of our usual habit of stay at home tech/game-geekiness, we're going to the big SF zoo. We've thought about it off and on for a long while but SF always feels like a hassle so it always gets put off, haha.

Last time we went I was still shooting with a 35mm Pentax, so it's been a long while & I'm interested to see what's changed. I hear a lot of good things about the changes and I'll get to take tons of easy photos ala the digital age. But I'll be sure not to tease the tigers...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Don't get eaten by a Tiger.

Or indeed anything which says it is a tiger.

-Elwood Blues

The SF zoo looks much the same. It was strange to see the glass walls around the big cats. When I went there long ago there was none of that: I recall taking pics. of African lions w/no glass. At any rate, glass walls suck for photos. Most of the cages had small wire fence bits at the edges of the glass, where you could poke your lens through for side angle non-glass photos. Still sucked. For photos that is. I'm sure it's much safer. ;p

Anyway...a little story: there was zero parking in on the main road by the zoo so we parked way around the block on another street. Then we started walking towards/on Hi1 to get to the zoo entrance (about a mile or so). There was a young couple ahead of us doing the same thing. Now, this isn't maybe the safest thing to do...there was no official sidewalk & it's a busy/fast road. So a cop car pulled up next to us as we were walking. She griped that ppl were doing this all day, how unsafe it was, and how busy the zoo must be. Then she offered us a ride. So we got in & she drove us to the zoo entrance. Very cool. ;) There was a 20 minute line to get into the zoo and as we waited, the young couple who were ahead of us before finally walked by. They saw us and did a double-take, probably wondering how we arrived before them. We waved & smiled...it was so funny. No one gave us a ride on the walk back tho. :)

And despite the tiger's seeming desire to maybe get out & eat someone (haha), the walls did their job & all he could do was pace and growl in the trench at the bottom of the stairs. Eventually, like all cats, he sat down to wash and pretended that "he never wanted to go up there anyway."

tiger-1a.jpg

tiger-3a.jpg

tiger-2a.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I recently heard a story about a man who went to Thailand, and they let you jump in and take photos up close and cuddle them and such. Of course, then the tiger went nuts and pretty much picked up a woman in its mouth, and the attendees proceeded to run away. Personally, I say the things we're willing to do now for a good picture is completely out of hand.. wait, hang on, I guess this wasn't a good story to tell just now. :)

Situation with landlord is pretty idiotic, they didn't reply to my email then blamed it on me for daring to use email (heaven forbid), threatened me with eviction during the weekend which I ended up paying the $500 to stave off. $500 for having a electric freaking jug in the room (which they argue.... threatens the life of hundreds via fire? Did these guys even go to school?) And of course they're trying to blame me for the alarm I didn't break and will probably try and extort more $. Anyway it's time to take this passive aggressive BS seriously and go consult a lawyer properly. If international representation was possible I'd get Grommy, but he's probably one of those super expensive hot shots.