STEAM!

Calax

Hm...anyone play that Alternativa game ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

i'm hoping to get the complete dragon age game for under $20. I never played any of the dlc or the expansion, and that seems worth $20 to me.

im also hoping to get the new worms game for $5, and dead rising 2 for under 10.

i honestly can't think of any other games I'm looking to pick up. I've finally done it... i've bought... everything... (everything i want right now that's been released anyway)

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

i'm hoping to get the complete dragon age game for under $20. I never played any of the dlc or the expansion, and that seems worth $20 to me.

Can't promise for $20 but I got it all for 20 euro's.

Not on Steam obviously...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Went to replay some Deus Ex which has been installed on my machine for ages.. and it kept crashing. uninstalled it. reinstalled it. It still kept crashing.

So I decided to enjoy Steams sale and picked up Deus Ex for a couple of pound.. and it installed and ran fine.

Makes me wonder what the hell was wrong with my old Game of the Year...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Mkay, got the Deus Ex bundle, MI bundle, Pirates and AlternativA. Decent-ish haul, hopefully I actually play some of them.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I grabbed Super Meat Boy, VVVVV, Civilization IV Complete, and Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Great games and it only cost me $20-ish.

Super Meat Boy and VVVVV especially are worth their respective price tags.

Edited by Vilhelm

is super meat boy worth it if I don't usually like platformers?

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Steam still suck trying to update itself for 3 days. Pirates $2.50 sounds nice but damn I can't bring myself to give money to this 'service'.

Went to replay some Deus Ex which has been installed on my machine for ages.. and it kept crashing. uninstalled it. reinstalled it. It still kept crashing.

So I decided to enjoy Steams sale and picked up Deus Ex for a couple of pound.. and it installed and ran fine.

Makes me wonder what the hell was wrong with my old Game of the Year...

I had the same problem. Might be worth my while to buy it on Steam then.

Has anyone bought the Oddboxx? If so, could you throw some comments how they work on modern PC? There's lot of complaining people at steam forums, are they on to something or are they just complaining for the heck of it?

This is insane. And Fallout: New Vegas's price has dropped from $90 to $50 (plus the 33% discount brings it below $40). Did Obsid's publisher actually listen?

I know what I'll be playing for the next few months!

Looks like I was wrong. They're just too stupid (thankfully) to do seperate publisher packs for Australia and America. FO: NV by itself has a regular price before discount of $90. But as part of the pack with FO3 it is $50 and the pack itself is $66. So all in all I really should buy this pack since I'd like to play both games but have been putting it off due to their ridiculous pricing. This way I actually get them on the cheap.

So any Aussies out there, you've got like another 5 or 6 hours to take advantage of this.

There is the Paradox pack for 55 euro (47 games or extensions) which is very good if you don't have many of those games.

Edit : Has anybody tested Winter Voices ? The concept seems very interesting and with 50% reduction, it's cheap.

Edited by Orchomene

There is the Paradox pack for 55 euro (47 games or extensions) which is very good if you don't have many of those games.

Edit : Has anybody tested Winter Voices ? The concept seems very interesting and with 50% reduction, it's cheap.

I think I bought it once.. It was very strange, and it felt like one of those Flash games you play for free on the interwebz.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I think I bought it once.. It was very strange, and it felt like one of those Flash games you play for free on the interwebz.

It's split in chapters (6 + prologue) and so far, only the prologue and first two chapters are on sale. The concept on a RPG that revolves around personal introspection seems nice though.

Has anyone bought the Oddboxx? If so, could you throw some comments how they work on modern PC? There's lot of complaining people at steam forums, are they on to something or are they just complaining for the heck of it?

Stranger runs flawless with medium resolution. Framerate is a bit choppy on Ultra res. Haven't tried Munch yet.

This is just more proof that it pays to just wait a couple of months or a year or so to buy a game. :shifty:

My friends are bothering me to get BF:BC2, anyone here play it and like it ?