STEAM!

Calax

Yeah, most everyone agrees that the Cod4 is worth the money.

Sure, if the money is $5 from them to you. Otherwise...ehhhh.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

King's Bounty is totally awesome and should be gotten for any bargain price.

COD - you know what you'll get with that, do you really need to waste the money?

I got COD4 for 20e (Ps3) over 18 months ago. IMO the PC version should be going for less than the price they are asking for it post-sale now, but...

I dunno, the CODs are the michael bay equivalent of gaming. I appreciate michael bay movies for what they are, but if there were no alternatives, life would not be worth living. :*

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

There are still people without the Orange Box? It was the best value $50 gaming product when it was released and the value has just gone up over the years.

Oh, and there's a -75% on Just Cause 2 8-pack. Spread the awesomeness!

ifbajp.jpg

Edited by Purkake

So far nothing I want. Supreme Commander 2 for less than $5 was hilarious though, stupid Taylor had to whore it out.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

There are still people without the Orange Box? It was the best value $50 gaming product when it was released and the value has just gone up over the years.

ifbajp.jpg

Why don't you buy it and spread the love yourself?

Edit:

Uh, related but

http://kotaku.com/5700678/these-gaming-dea...-monday-edition

friggin gaming deals.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

How can it be awesome if it's a Vista/7 exclusive?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

http://i45.tinypic.com/ifbajp.jpg

Why don't you buy it and spread the love yourself?

I have it already, plus I don't have access to a gaming-capable PC for the next 3 months.

GAF is doing collective buying if anyone's interested...

How do its OS requirements affect its awesomeness?

I heard Just Cause 2 got pretty boring though.

if anyone has a spare copy of just cause 2 they want to gift, you know where to find me :thumbsup:

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I decided to try out the Mount and Blade double pack for $10 and World of Goo for $2.50. Downloading right now. I'm hopeful for Mount and Blade, but two games for 10 bucks? I figure it's well worth the risk. ...And World of Goo has a 90% metacritic rating. I pay almost twice as much for a damned coffee drink. Even if I play a few hours of WoG, it's worth it.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

How do its OS requirements affect its awesomeness?

I'd think it's pretty obvious. If I can't play it, it's impossible for it to be awesome. Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I have to admit I find the fourth day sale is quite uninteresting. I already have the games I'm interested in from the Orange Box (Half-Life 2 and Portal, and I haven't even finished HL2), Mount and Blade Warband doesn't seem to be what makes me tick, and I already own World of Goo. In fact, I was so disappointed that I decided to buy the Indie Pulse Pack and King's Bounty: Crossworlds which were still being offered at a discounted price ca. 30 minutes after the new deals popped in.

I wonder what's in store for Cyber Monday.

I've been sore over missing the free portal a while back, so I'm glad I picked up the orange box (which WAS 7,50e, claims to the opposite notwithstanding). Not sure when I'll get to play it, but wanted to give the little bit of support to their cross platform endeavours, now that I had the means. :sorcerer:

Also updated my wishlist to have 5 titles (witcher 1&2, deus ex: HR, mass effect and RA3: Uprising), just in case I actually hit the raffle. :D

Also updated my wishlist to have 5 titles (witcher 1&2, deus ex: HR, mass effect and RA3: Uprising), just in case I actually hit the raffle. :D

Might want to add a few more.

Eligibility: Entry open to any user holding a Steam account in good standing, who completes a Wish List with at least ten (10) single game titles.

Make sure you re-order the list after adding more games. #1 is the most recently added game.

Might want to add a few more.

Eligibility: Entry open to any user holding a Steam account in good standing, who completes a Wish List with at least ten (10) single game titles.

Make sure you re-order the list after adding more games. #1 is the most recently added game.

Oh deeer. Thanks. TBH, I had enough trouble just thinking of five. :D