What you did today

Gorth

BTW, anybody want to be in the correspondence DnD game I'm trying to start on the forum here?

I'd be interested. :thumbsup:

Ideas for settings, game type?

A game set on the Sword Coast might be good since that's a fairly well known setting. :ermm:

That's a top candidate so far. You and Tigranes are in.

It looks like I'll be DM unless we get another volunteer. I'll make a thread in the PnP, where I will have further questions and recruiting.

I'd be up for a game. I'm bored out of my banana.

Don't expect me to understand the rules tho.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'd be up for a game. I'm bored out of my banana.

Don't expect me to understand the rules tho.

Don't expect me to either, and we have a deal. You're in as our 4th player. Maybe one or two more and we're good to go when I get the material. Start discussing settings and ideas you have on this thread.

apparently i've been quite an idiot

as i mentioned a few days ago, i have a friend who was really close, up until last week sometime when all of a sudden she got a boyfriend and stopped talking to me

it would appear that all along she was interested in me and was waiting for me to make a move, and her getting a boyfriend was just her getting frustrated and giving up on me

i hate to be callous, but from what i've seen of them together they really aren't going to last long at all

she's started talking to me again too, and she really doesn't seem very happy at all with her current situation

i'm really not sure what the hell to do... :thumbsup:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

That's love for you, Shryke.

I can offer no advice, since last night my(ex?) fiancee and I made the first steps in patching up our relationship.

And my condo really, really , really smells like a pot box, which is kind of weird, since I haven't been smoking any lately.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

as i mentioned a few days ago, i have a friend who was really close, up until last week sometime when all of a sudden she got a boyfriend and stopped talking to me

it would appear that all along she was interested in me and was waiting for me to make a move, and her getting a boyfriend was just her getting frustrated and giving up on me

i hate to be callous, but from what i've seen of them together they really aren't going to last long at all

she's started talking to me again too, and she really doesn't seem very happy at all with her current situation

i'm really not sure what the hell to do... :thumbsup:

My advice is steer clear. Knowing you you'll fix up with someone else. This one sounds a bit mad.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

i'm really not sure what the hell to do... :sorcerer:

My advice is steer clear. Knowing you you'll fix up with someone else. This one sounds a bit mad.

I have to side with Walsy on this. If your observations are true, it sounds manipulative of her, and at the very least unstable. I wouldn't let things with her get romantic until you had a green light in those areas. Until then, help her out as a friend if you care about her, but don't get your emotions involved beyond that. Until she learns patience, giving in to romance with her will just make things worse for her, and will bring her insecurity into your life.

You could try eating a pound of sausages.

-Elwood Blues

I trained to be an examiner for the KET and PET English exams. I must get round to doing IELTS as well at some point.

My IELTS is on the 8th and 9th of May :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I just got back from vacation. I still don't have to be back to work until Monday. I had a great time though. I finally drove up to see Gettysburg, something every American should do once. I also stopped at the Fredricksburg monument, Harpers Ferry, spent two nights in DC, saw my nephew play pro baseball in Kentucky and met up with some old friends in Quantico. All in all it was really nice.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I realised today that I've been making excuses for not handing back in my military kit for roughly the same reason you never want to give a girl back her CDs etc after a break up. :lol::):lol:

I really am gutted about failing this way. But there's literally **** all I can do about it. My back is never EVER going to be strong enough to re-do it.

...Unless someone invents a cyber back.

...Which in my head would actually be better.

-Elwood Blues

I trained to be an examiner for the KET and PET English exams. I must get round to doing IELTS as well at some point.

My IELTS is on the 8th and 9th of May :rolleyes:

Your first language isnt English? What is it?

Danish... second language German... third language English... and a smattering of French as a backup language ;)

@Steve: I don't remember the required score, nothing outrageously though (not academic level) :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

okay so my friend's relationship was over quicker than i expected

i had a talk to her about the whole situation a few nights ago to try and clear some things up, and the very next day they broke up and she came to stay at my place

i think she just needs to figure out what she wants

Rofl this chick just breaks up with her bf and then nails you within the hour. That's pretty cool shryke.

I went to the movies with my friend and his gf and low and behold who do I see but girl on a date with some guy. We all saw the same movie. What did I do to deserve all this cosmic punching of the sac? I've put up with a lot of crap for a long time but I'm really starting to grow weary of this life.

Exams next week. Need to study. Sprinting tonight.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

hmm? oh i didn't sleep with her

she'd just had a **** day and didn't want to go home, so she asked if she could stay at mine.

sure we slept in the same bed together, but there were no shenanigans

Rofl this chick just breaks up with her bf and then nails you within the hour. That's pretty cool shryke.

I went to the movies with my friend and his gf and low and behold who do I see but girl on a date with some guy. We all saw the same movie. What did I do to deserve all this cosmic punching of the sac?

Your sac is just being toughened up for greater things.

OK that sounded a lot more personally suggestive than intended.

-Elwood Blues

Kicked back for a lazy sunday afternoon.. and went nostalgic since the dvd set of Parker Lewis Can't Lose turned up.. It's just so.. 90's influenced by the 80's. And beyond the whole humourous look back at the styles... it's still actually quite funny. :thumbsup:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I spent last night / this morning with my ex. Except she's not really my ex anymore. I have to say, the last week we've had together has been really great. We're ( and that's mostly me, I guess) really communicating a lot better. The two months we spent apart were pretty agonizing, but after the first month or so I figured that I had to make some serious changes in my life, or else I'd be doomed to being miserable and alone. And for her part, she's come a long way since we split up. Honestly, I don't know if I could be happier. Things are looking up, and I'm really positive about our future together, which wasn't the case before.

The moral of the story is, you have to be content with yourself before you can be happy with someone else. Or something like that.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I spent last night / this morning with my ex. Except she's not really my ex anymore. I have to say, the last week we've had together has been really great. We're ( and that's mostly me, I guess) really communicating a lot better. The two months we spent apart were pretty agonizing, but after the first month or so I figured that I had to make some serious changes in my life, or else I'd be doomed to being miserable and alone. And for her part, she's come a long way since we split up. Honestly, I don't know if I could be happier. Things are looking up, and I'm really positive about our future together, which wasn't the case before.

The moral of the story is, you have to be content with yourself before you can be happy with someone else. Or something like that.

don't ever let her read my posts about how you were better off without her, otherwise she might not let me be an usher at the wedding

don't ever let her read my posts about how you were better off without her, otherwise she might not let me be an usher at the wedding

Yeah, now it's going to be all uncomfortable because we sided with Kor on this.