Ahmadinejad's stance on 9/11

Hurlshort

He is just a tool, Hurlie. He has no real power. Its the ayatollah that has the real power in Iran. Ahmadinejad is just a mouthpiece and nothing more. I am just waiting for the day when Israel will attack Iran, with or without the blessing of the US, in a full nuclear strike. I'll be watching, munching on popcorn, and laugh at those who supported that bugger and the theocracy, and feel sorry for those Iranians who tried to oppose that madness.

I think watching a full nuclear massacre over millions of people is not a thing to have joy with, moreover, watching such a human tragedy while eating popcorn and laughing at it can only be explained with a mental illness.

Also such and such claims can easily make an objective individual suspicious about the 9/11 event.

Its just not one person. It is the the Islamic clerics that support him. It is the Iranian citizens who support him. It is the "elected" officials and military that supports him. I like to see all of them removed from any sort of power, not death but made powerless. Let the Iranians who oppose his side take the reigns of power, to instill a proper democracy and freedoms for all of Iran. That is the side I will be cheering for.

Such words can only be told only by the people that are from fascist ideology, as forbidding a 'major' and 'elected' political group in a country is obviously against democracy.

Also this overall argument in this thread is about a country which has 'never' used nukes over 'anyone' and a lot of people here dramatically is full of desire to attack this country with full nuclear power. What about a country which almost 'always' uses nukes over 'unarmed' people. Would the war mongerers here attack this country known as Israel such easily too? I'm sure the answer is 'nope', so I must not be critisized when I am to say that Iran haters here are one sided and double standarded as they easily act against human rights so easily even in theory.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

Ah, Onan, old boy. Good to see you up to your usual.

So your logic for why they will never use the nukes is that they never have? Ineluctable reasoning indeed.

Incidentally, it did occur to me that the Iranian bomb might follow the so-called 'neutron' approach which really would suit their objective of 'cleansing' the holy land.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

So, Israel's latest secret weapon is a "lard impregnated Muslim exploder", huh?

The link I have made was more than one year old, I think such a time is enough for Israeli scientists to develop more tragic weapons and I hope they stop that madness immidiately as such brutalities I think are not effective to assimilate a civilization and works only to grow hatred against themselves.

Ah, Onan, old boy. Good to see you up to your usual.

If this is a greeting, then you are welcome.

for why they will never use the nukes is that they never have? Ineluctable reasoning indeed.

What about the one (s) who are not only having but also 'habitually' 'using' atomic bombs? I think ignoring the evil and unjust actions of an ally just because s/he is an 'ally' is not appropriate for humanity. Such attitudes may turn earth into a desert in a matter of seconds as such an attitude shall inevitably cause mirror psychology on the opposes of your allies and they may do the same thing. At that tragic time you may have no right to critisize them as you did the same in the past.

Incidentally, it did occur to me that the Iranian bomb might follow the so-called 'neutron' approach which really would suit their objective of 'cleansing' the holy land.

I think in that case no Isareli Jew could find a holy 'land'. The only thing they would see could be a nuclear 'desert' at least 3 times bigger than Arizona desert. However I doubt that those fanatic Jews would still try to live in there as they may still think it is holy, and after that predictibally Jews could vanish from the earth because of radioactive mutations occuring on their offsprings because of the nuclear remnants remained in that desert as the remnants of the nuclear war. Even Hitler could not have killed them all, but in that case they could kill themselves ironically.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

In other news, let me introduce you to the bravest and most awesome lady of the middle east:

photopodborka0479803794.jpg

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

In other news, let me introduce you to the bravest and most awesome lady of the middle east:

If she is alive, then noone can claim that AHmedinejad kills every one of his opponents.

If she is alive, then democracy is working in Iran and Ahmedinejad is not a fascist killing all of his oppponents.

However I think the rude attitude of this lady is not appropriate as her opponent is an elected president who deserves respect. I wouldn't consider such a body language as awesome. I'd say 'nasty' instead.

The Illuminator

Truly the universal language! :x Wearing pants and flipping off a psychopathic hate-monger. I love this woman! I hope she got away before they dragged her off to the place they drag others who dare protest their corrupt regime.

I think in that case no Isareli Jew could find a holy 'land'. The only thing they would see could be a nuclear 'desert' at least 3 times bigger than Arizona desert. However I doubt that those fanatic Jews would still try to live in there as they may still think it is holy, and after that predictibally Jews could vanish from the earth because of radioactive mutations occuring on their offsprings because of the nuclear remnants remained in that desert as the remnants of the nuclear war. Even Hitler could not have killed them all, but in that case they could kill themselves ironically.

o:)

I would be grateful if you would make this your sig.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

"If she is alive, then democracy is working in Iran and Ahmedinejad is not a fascist killing all of his oppponents.

However I think the rude attitude of this lady is not appropriate as her opponent is an elected president who deserves respect. I wouldn't consider such a body language as awesome. I'd say 'nasty' instead."

You'll defend him no matter what? 'Elected prsident'? Very doubtful. And, you earn respect. Obviously, the scum didn't earn the woman's respect - that's what happens after you murder people because they oppose you as he did exactly that. Ahmedinjejad is a facist. But, facist doesn't mean stupid. Tsk, tsk.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

You'll defend him no matter what? 'Elected prsident'? Very doubtful. And, you earn respect. Obviously, the scum didn't earn the woman's respect - that's what happens after you murder people because they oppose you as he did exactly that. Ahmedinjejad is a facist. But, facist doesn't mean stupid. Tsk, tsk.

To quote somebody elses signature:

Source that horribly biased pro-western publication known as Al Jazeera

I think Killian got the first part right, Ahmedinjejad is a figurehead doing the day to day running of the country, while actual power rests with the "Supreme Leader of Iran" and his appointed "Guardian Council". I still remember the trouble he got into when he accidentally let the mask slip during the state function and gave a lady a handkiss. I.e. acted like human being. It almost cost him his head, literally (despite being the supposed "Leader").

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Al Jazeera is an arab, sunni organisation so it actually is about as 'biased' as any western one vis a vis persian shi'ites who make up the majority of Iran's population. Basically it's like implying that the Protestant Belfast Times is as an unbiased source when talking about things going on in Catholic Ireland.

(Not that I necessarily think it is biased in this case.)

Al Jazeera is an arab, sunni organisation so it actually is about as 'biased' as any western one vis a vis persian shi'ites who make up the majority of Iran's population. Basically it's like implying that the Protestant Belfast Times is as an unbiased source when talking about things going on in Catholic Ireland.

(Not that I necessarily think it is biased in this case.)

I think most westerners wouldn't have the slightest clue about the differences between Sunni and Shi'ite dogma. Heck, I think most Scandinavians would be hard pressed to tell you the difference between Protestants and Catholics (they are all Christian after all). Western media tends to (mis)represent Al Jazeera as the mouth piece of the Muslim world (all lumped together) on the world news scene.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I like it when you say I am right, Walsh. It makes me ever so warm and giggly.

That's a shame, because Gorth said it.

-Elwood Blues

What about a country which almost 'always' uses nukes over 'unarmed' people.

Thats a spoof site right, like The Onion? Its got to be with statements like this:

...which consume targets (mostly women and children) in a supersonic jet of super-heated nanotech particles of a super-secret plutonium/lard alloy.
The very few to survive a LIME blast would perhaps be better off dead, reporting as they do a serious long-term aftereffect: savage cravings for pork crackling.

Would it be possible to illuminate our colleague over the correct usage of the inverted comma?

-Elwood Blues

Th Illuminator often posts links to spoof and satires sites to back up his arguments.

The problem is, rather than being a comedian or troll, I think he actually just reads the first paragraph or sentence of these sites, thinks "yeeeeah ****ing Americans, ****ing out to kill us Islams, jihad!!!" and posts the link.

The thread he made about the NASA moon landing being faked and linking to a conspiracy site which was semi-convincing at first then devolved into pictures of hilariously photoshopped aliens springs to mind.

I like it when you say I am right, Walsh. It makes me ever so warm and giggly.

That's a shame, because Gorth said it.

DOH! :sweat:

Sorry, Gorth.

I still feel warm and giggly.

Wanna touch. :teehee:

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Wanna touch. :ermm:

:wub: