Ahmadinejad's stance on 9/11

Hurlshort

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100306/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran

So apparently the President of Iran is calling 9/11 a big lie. Now you have video of the event and you have a group claiming credit for the event.

I can understand him going after the War on Terror and all that, as it hasn't been all that effective at wiping out Al Queda, but this is fairly delusional stuff, up there with his Holocaust stance. The really disturbing part is you have a highly placed politician feeding bold faced lies to his entire country. The US has a lot of misinformation floating around, but if a president was this delusional he'd be impeached in a day.

He is just a tool, Hurlie. He has no real power. Its the ayatollah that has the real power in Iran. Ahmadinejad is just a mouthpiece and nothing more. I am just waiting for the day when Israel will attack Iran, with or without the blessing of the US, in a full nuclear strike. I'll be watching, munching on popcorn, and laugh at those who supported that bugger and the theocracy, and feel sorry for those Iranians who tried to oppose that madness.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

You know, I think he's just one of those types who needs to always be in the papers...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Things that Ahmadinejad won't believe:

The Holocaust

Free Press

The Internet

Western Music

and now 9/11

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

The Holocaust

Free Press

The Internet

Western Music

and now 9/11

Well, exactly.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The Holocaust

Free Press

The Internet

Western Music

and now 9/11

Well, exactly.

Don't forget the "there are no homosexuals in Iran" thing too. That whacky guy has a million of 'em!

He is just a tool, Hurlie. He has no real power. Its the ayatollah that has the real power in Iran. Ahmadinejad is just a mouthpiece and nothing more. I am just waiting for the day when Israel will attack Iran, with or without the blessing of the US, in a full nuclear strike. I'll be watching, munching on popcorn, and laugh at those who supported that bugger and the theocracy, and feel sorry for those Iranians who tried to oppose that madness.

This. But I'll be cheering too.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

This. But I'll be cheering too.

Oh awesome, so looks like you both are then worse than him... You would love to see wiped millions of people just to get rid of one person... I am wondering how many of people like you are in charge of your army and foreign politics...

shame on you...

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Oh awesome, so looks like you both are then worse than him... You would love to see wiped millions of people just to get rid of one person... I am wondering how many of people like you are in charge of your army and foreign politics...

shame on you...

Its just not one person. It is the the Islamic clerics that support him. It is the Iranian citizens who support him. It is the "elected" officials and military that supports him. I like to see all of them removed from any sort of power, not death but made powerless. Let the Iranians who oppose his side take the reigns of power, to instill a proper democracy and freedoms for all of Iran. That is the side I will be cheering for.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

That's a gross oversimplification of the situation in Iran, mate. The office he holds may be a sinecure but he has turned into far far more, in large part through his backers in the IRGC. As in most authoritarian regimes the secret police, the praetorians, play a huge role. But it would be childish to deny he also speaks to a substantial portion of the populace even if that's because they are also ill-informed dingbats.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

shame on you...

Its just not one person. It is the the Islamic clerics that support him. It is the Iranian citizens who support him. It is the "elected" officials and military that supports him. I like to see all of them removed from any sort of power, not death but made powerless. Let the Iranians who oppose his side take the reigns of power, to instill a proper democracy and freedoms for all of Iran. That is the side I will be cheering for.

So according to you only "western" christians countries are allowed to have free speech and their own oppinions... right?

shame on you...

So according to you only "western" christians countries are allowed to have free speech and their own oppinions... right?

Prove it wrong, give examples and none of those latin american dictatorships and their obvious repression. Give us a middle eastern country with free speech.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

shame on you...

Prove it wrong, give examples and none of those latin american dictatorships and their obvious repression. Give us a middle eastern country with free speech.

Prove it true... all i see is that you hate, that people of independent country did elected in free votes a person with strong religious beliefs, which does not coresponds to your beliefs, and you want to remove him from leadirship, even at the costs of millions of people... and that drops you on the same level like religious fanatics which bombed twin towers...

And no because FOX said that election was manipulated, it does not make that true... As much as it did not made the truth when FOX was reporting about all the Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, which were never found and will never be found...

shame on you...

Prove it true... all i see is that you hate, that people of independent country did elected in free votes a person with strong religious beliefs, which does not coresponds to your beliefs, and you want to remove him from leadirship, even at the costs of millions of people... and that drops you on the same level like religious fanatics which bombed twin towers...

And no because FOX said that election was manipulated, it does not make that true... As much as it did not made the truth when FOX was reporting about all the Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, which were never found and will never be found...

Couldn't think of one? :o

I don't really have to take an effort to prove it true, just look at all the dictators that have plagued the middle east in the past 20 years. What's more a part of their culture is exclusive of free speech since they have no equal rights for women or gays. This has nothing to do with FOX and a republican agenda, since this is not a lie woven by then and the arguments against inhumanities on the middle east have been plenty.

village_idiot.gif

I think Iran needs to go because its government is comprised of totalitarian scum. Also, it'll eventually come to a war between Israel and Iran, and I'd much rather have Israel.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I think Iran needs to go because its government is comprised of totalitarian scum. Also, it'll eventually come to a war between Israel and Iran, and I'd much rather have Israel.

Explain.. How can someone who has won in free votes, be a totalitarian scum???

Ahmadinejnut did not win in a free vote, that vote was as free as the Soviet ones used to be. And he can't wait to get his hands on a nuke, so he can cause an apocalypse and bring back the 12th Imam.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Ahmadinejnut did not win in a free vote, that vote was as free as the Soviet ones used to be. And he can't wait to get his hands on a nuke, so he can cause an apocalypse and bring back the 12th Imam.

Oh yeah, so because FOX and CNN said it without any evidence presented, it must be true...

yeah...

i bet the evidence is on the shelf next to the evidence of Iraqi's weapons of mass destruction, and next to the evidence that if there was no piracy, every download would be turned into a sale...

He didn't win a free election.

Oh yeah, so because FOX and CNN said it without any evidence presented, it must be true...

yeah...

i bet the evidence is on the shelf next to the evidence of Iraqi's weapons of mass destruction, and next to the evidence that if there was no piracy, every download would be turned into a sale...

How about The New Yorker? Or the New York Times? Or Newsweek? Want more evidence?

Or better yet? How about the Iranians themselves? The Iranian governemtn murdered Iranians because IRANIANS disputed the result. Forget Fox, CNN, or other Western media. That's asmoke screen. The Iranian people themselves proclaimed the election a fraud INCLUDING high ranking members of the religious order. These are the guys who support the Iranian mode of rulership and they disputed the results.

But, hey, some people woudl rather believe the dictator lackey than the actual Iranians. L0LZ

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

When you have to take arms against a peaceful unarmed protest and use deadly force you have become totalitarian scum.