The funny things thread

Pidesco

-Mom, was I really adopted?

-Yes, but they brought you back.

You should try submitting that as a sample of your writing at Bethesda. They'd probably hire you.

Nah, they'd have to politely turn him down, suspecting that it would be too advanced for their core audience. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I want to apply as a VA actually.

*clears throat*, /deadpan please. dont kill me. take anyting you want. please.

Or

you are the greatest and bestest hero i have ever seen ever forever. hail 2 u

talisface.jpg

It's funnier if you're going through an archive of these pics.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

633978514696654400-LordVoldemort.jpg

lol @ portal... and holy ****ing **** that other thing is creepy...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable

Buy used for only $2500.00. Check out the user reviews :brows:

Well, that's at least funny - I've been into audio and home theatre for a while (and am serious to the point that I own a home theatre amp worth more than I make in a month), but the amount of loonies willing to spend more than 2 500 on cables that add 'transparency' to the sound... sigh, words fail me, so I'll just: http://www.nordost.com/

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif