The funny things thread

Pidesco

:p at the last two.

Nintendo 3DS-related:

piracyr.png

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

MEANWHILE, IN RUSSIA:

russina.jpg

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The problem is that they're giant white spaces with the text www.sankukacomplex.com on it.

Open the links in a new tab all you will see them.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Ah, that worked! Thanks.

I didn't realize Naruto was still going on. I don't even recognize that character. I expect this is a climactic battle sequence, or something? Anime shows really don't get the budget's they deserve considering the size of their audience, and climactic battle sequences often end up looking pretty odd. I remember the fight sequence between Naruto and Sasuke at the Valley of the End had some pretty ridiculous animation, my favorite part of which was Naruto jumping towards his opponent and being animated as a simple shape of a bullet with a few color splashes.

All in all, I'm still pretty glad I stopped following that show. Does it ever lead anywhere? It just feels like so much random, unconnected plot threads and fight scenes.

Ah, that worked! Thanks.

I didn't realize Naruto was still going on. I don't even recognize that character. I expect this is a climactic battle sequence, or something? Anime shows really don't get the budget's they deserve considering the size of their audience, and climactic battle sequences often end up looking pretty odd. I remember the fight sequence between Naruto and Sasuke at the Valley of the End had some pretty ridiculous animation, my favorite part of which was Naruto jumping towards his opponent and being animated as a simple shape of a bullet with a few color splashes.

All in all, I'm still pretty glad I stopped following that show. Does it ever lead anywhere? It just feels like so much random, unconnected plot threads and fight scenes.

Yes, it is still ongoing and yes, climactic battle.

Of course it did not lead anywhere, you were watching a crappy anime full of even worse filler. :*

invishomeless.jpg

Edited by Oner

Ah, that worked! Thanks.

Of course it did not lead anywhere, you were watching a crappy anime full of even worse filler. :(

I think it

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Ah, that worked! Thanks.

Of course it did not lead anywhere, you were watching a crappy anime full of even worse filler. :(

I think it

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.