The funny things thread

Pidesco

Not funny per se, but: LEGO Lee-Enfield rifle.

Love it.

I especially like the way you can hear him exhale carefully before firing.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You think they did some of those on purpose to speed up word of mouth and youtube clips. You know like the San Andreas rag-dolling,.

The videos or left the bugs in on purpose? I'm pretty sure that vid is legit. You can see that guy running off to tell the sherif early on. He even passes the carriage and the 'press b to bribe witness' prompt comes on. As for bugs being left in on purpose? I wouldn't be shocked if some of them were.

Also... I know what you fat people do for fun. Which is why I never leave the house.

-_-

I just realised today that the best thing for finding the proverbial 'needle in a haystack' is a collossal arse.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

:lol:

It's taken me three days to see this one. :lol:

-Elwood Blues

:p

I see some of 4chan's humor has rubbed off on you. I'm disappointed. :(

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

You are late to the party...

For all true World Cup fans:

vuvuvu.forums.obsidian.net

I predict a growing market for tinnitus treatments...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

:-

It's taken me three days to see this one. -_-

Not funny. And I don't mean in a finger wagging 'you are not allowed to chuckle at this' kinda way. Just plain not funny. Like a joke that had to be explained to you, after which you go 'ohh', not *grin*.

Yeah. I'm actually quite proud it took me that long to see it.

-Elwood Blues