I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite thread on Obsidian

Pidesco

They'll probably transform into a ship mode. Either that or have engines in the soles of their feet.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"After losing to the collectors Shepard renames the Normandy Serenity & starts a career as space pirate in the Terminus Systems "

" Shepard is killed in action, the suicide mission is carried out by Blasto the Hanar, who yells "ENKINDLE THIS!" at Harbinger"

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I'm wondering if he's going to assemble a rag-tag fleet of allies, and then tell the Reapers "To Get the Hell Out Of Our Galaxy!"

:p

Although the surprise twist that the Reapers turn out to be descended from Morrigan's baby would be...

Edited by Raithe

dude.

dude.

DUDE.

reapers HAVE TO BE MORRIGANS BABIES!

best plot twist ever.

i would tip all my hats to bioware.

ALL OF THEM.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Wasn't there some preview saying that ME2's end boss was an awesome twist and forced you to make some "hard choices"?

Did I play the same game as he did?

The awesome twist to the end of ME2 "insert disc 3".

:p

dude.

dude.

DUDE.

reapers HAVE TO BE MORRIGANS BABIES!

best plot twist ever.

i would tip all my hats to bioware.

ALL OF THEM.

Crazy Awesome indeed. Like that totally random song I'm listening to now.

I would guess the "hard choice" he's talking about is your response to the Illusive Man ..

whether to

keep the collector's base for cerberus, or whether to blow it up..

Some people might take that as a "hard" choice to make depending on how you view it..

That makes sense, but I just got the impression that the choice was related to the final boss.

Ah, maybe the reviewer felt that TIM was the final boss and you had to fight him or not using purely those dialogue options? :p

I mean, the

reaper-human embryo

had the options of choosing a paragon reason for whacking it, a renegade reason for whacking it, or the generic middle of the road reason for whacking it..

I can't wait for a game to actually have a decent "neutral" path instead of being goody two-shoes or senior super-douche. The only one I can think of was Throne of Bhaal.

ToB had a "neutral" path? I cant remember it atm, was it only introduced in Ascension mod? (I didnt play that one)

I can't wait for a game to actually have a decent "neutral" path instead of being goody two-shoes or senior super-douche. The only one I can think of was Throne of Bhaal.

fallout 1 and 2

you could be pretty darn neutral in those games.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Was anyone else disappointed with the lack of female Turians, Salarians, & Krogans?

Granted, space isn't really the proper place for a decent woman. She should be at home minding the kids, and cooking her husband's meals. However, single space-faring females would greatly aid in the facilitation of inter-species relations. Bio, you know what you have to do for ME3...

manthing2.jpg

Either will still probably look hilarious :shifty:

I suspect that human shaped larva thing was simply the core of the ship. Most of the other Reapers seem squid-shaped and are much, much larger.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"