Return to Ostagar

Monte Carlo

Next BioWare DLC: Return to Lothering?

More like Return to Endless Tunnels of Total Mental Destruction

Still hoping that Awakening will be the same to DA what MotB was to NWN2.

I'll probably not play it for a bit as I don't have a great deal of time. I'll combine it with my pre-XP play-through in February, I have a game with a 2H Warrior good to go, level 7 in Lothering.

The Bioboards are split sort of 60 / 40 (60% in favour) but at least Bio cut the price of it. Allegedly combat heavy with lots of twinkie loot (duh), I'm looking forward to it.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

I'm not caring much about this and DAO at the moment, so I guess I'll skip it for now - not that it's been released for the PS3, at any rate. I think I kind of burned out on this game, I was sick for five weeks and didn't have much to do (well, I watched a lot of HD reruns of the Deadliest Catch, too). Probably at some point, but I think I'll stick to ME2 for now...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I really didn't like the Grey Warden tower thing. I hate to say it but

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

^ Not really, all DA content scales. Another strange thing --- sell DA magic items and when you buy them back they scale too.

It's like selling your +1 dagger at level 3, buying it back at level 15 and it's a +4 dagger.

sonsofgygax.JPG

I bought it since I had the Bioware points.

It doesn't really add anything except a few new weapons and armor and some revelations into what Cailan was thinking. It could shed some light on why Loghain did what he did I think.

I was able to breeze through it in about 30 minutes with a high level party on the highest difficulty.

I probably won't get anymore DLC if its as short as RTO.