New GameTrailers TV episode comes out today

The game looked a lot better, that's for sure. Maybe it was just the presentation, but the combat looks pretty badass.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The melee combat sure looked a lot more badass :ermm: Not so sure about the firearms action...

I'm really eager to see how the statistics of the different weapons behaves in the game. I needed the "that's what it does but we don't want to bore you with figures so we won't explain you how it works" approach used in Dragon Age to really appreciate a system that says you how your weapons and everything work! That's where you see that the integer approach is way better than the floating number approach...

He's flailing his arms around so hard at a few points that I thought they were gonna fall off.

I thought he was dancin'.

How do you know how spies hold their weapons?
The sights are on the top of the gun for a reason.

He clearly doesn't aim.

Yes, exactly. A trained US spy not aiming his guns properly? Your tax dollars at work, people.

Not mine. In fact it'll make the eventual conquest of the USA easier. :(

I was watching all the videos there is on gametrailers, and I have a question for Rorie or any other involved at the game : in one video, Mike is just wearing what looks like a green pajama, complete with no shoes -_- . Is it something we can take on missions, or is it just a mission where Mike was arrested and hold into a prison cell?

I was watching all the videos there is on gametrailers, and I have a question for Rorie or any other involved at the game : in one video, Mike is just wearing what looks like a green pajama, complete with no shoes :ermm: . Is it something we can take on missions, or is it just a mission where Mike was arrested and hold into a prison cell?

That is indeed an outfit worn at the beginning of the game, when Mike wakes up in a medical bay. I don't think it'll be available afterward - although it'd be fun to see Mike pretending to have wandered out of an insane asylum as some kind of devious disguise.

Matthew Rorie

I was watching all the videos there is on gametrailers, and I have a question for Rorie or any other involved at the game : in one video, Mike is just wearing what looks like a green pajama, complete with no shoes :( . Is it something we can take on missions, or is it just a mission where Mike was arrested and hold into a prison cell?

That is indeed an outfit worn at the beginning of the game, when Mike wakes up in a medical bay. I don't think it'll be available afterward - although it'd be fun to see Mike pretending to have wandered out of an insane asylum as some kind of devious disguise.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main...MomentOfAwesome

What did I tell you about TVTropes, Oner? And of all the pages you could have put up, you picked a "Moment of Awesome" page? Goddamn it. Just... god damn it.

I was hoping you don't read this page.. I'm sowwy. :(

Certainly not worth putting up with Geoff Keighley's voice and horrible puns.

Actually, the one with the impossible voice is Daniel Keyser. Just so you know which car to rig up.

I'm kinda dissapointed at the video, i hoped to actually see something RPGish.

Certainly not worth putting up with Geoff Keighley's voice and horrible puns.

Actually, the one with the impossible voice is Daniel Keyser. Just so you know which car to rig up.

I'm kinda dissapointed at the video, i hoped to actually see something RPGish.

Implying that the 12 year olds who frequent GT actually care about the RPG in their TPS.

Seriously, the best kind of marketing AP can get for that crowd would be 'this is 10x more fastpaced and IN YO' FACE than any other shooter you've ever played'. Of course there are people who actually CARE about RPGs on gametrailers, scarce though they may be.

I find both Geoff Keighley AND Daniel Keyser to be just as annoying.