Knee deep in the inplants, sinking in your plight

Too many incisions scarring up the night

Botox deadens the wrinkles,

Watch for that needle

Don't you remember?

We built this tittie

We built this tittie with silicone!

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

tittieeeeeees, tehehehe

Killian begins to sing!

We built this tittie,

We built this tittie with silicone

Say you don't know me, or recognize my face

Plastic surgery does that, its a change of pace

Knee deep in the inplants, sinking in your plight

Too many incisions scarring up the night

Botox deadens the wrinkles,

Watch for that needle

Don't you remember?

We built this tittie

We built this tittie with silicone!

Congratulations, now that song is in my head for the rest of the day.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

;(:x

Thanks Oner, once again I hate pixel boobs.

It does create that reaction doesn't it.

(FemShep+Kelly scene)

I don't know where to put that, under lame or tasteless. Its like they want to make it intense but something's holding them back and the end result is awkward.

It as if it was made by a virgin, you know -read about it all but not sure what goes where exactly (presuming the M/F scenes are equally awkward).

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

;(:x

Thanks Oner, once again I hate pixel boobs.

It does create that reaction doesn't it.

(FemShep+Kelly scene)

I don't know where to put that, under lame or tasteless. Its like they want to make it intense but something's holding them back and the end result is awkward.

It as if it was made by a virgin, you know -read about it all but not sure what goes where exactly (presuming the M/F scenes are equally awkward).

Well that's the general consensus. And yes the MaleShep Kelly scene will be exactly the same. But I do think the other M/F scenes are different. IE Miranda sits on his lap, Suze gets violent and Shep spends an hour undressing Tali. Whether or not they'll be as awkward, I don't know.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Geralt aint got **** on Luiz, pendejo..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhB2ig9P-hY

GTA4: Ballad of gay Tony

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You know, I believe that about 80% of the people who will play ME2 will go "Cool! Awesome! This is the best game ever!" when they see something like that.

It continues to be amusing that you keep expecting something genuinely mature and deep from Bioware ;(

Geralt aint got **** on Luiz, pendejo..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhB2ig9P-hY

GTA4: Ballad of gay Tony

Bah anything goes in GTA, its not like they have to give a toss about causing an outrage.

You know, I believe that about 80% of the people who will play ME2 will go "Cool! Awesome! This is the best game ever!" when they see something like that.

It continues to be amusing that you keep expecting something genuinely mature and deep from Bioware original.gif

In general I don't expect anything except a good time. I recognise that even BG2 wasn't too deep, but then - what was? Torment? Well - yes, but Torment is in a category of its own, if everything is to be compared to it then everything will look lame and childish. Or Alpha Centauri, or Homeworld. Those are once in a blue moon games.

As for Bioware I liked BG for its ability to inspire feelings, mostly of camaraderie and adventure - not because it was philosophical (because it wasn't). This is at best what I expect from Bio. The kind of feeling when you fire up a game, and you think a whole world of possibilities is at your fingertips.

At the very least NOT knowing what comes next. That's my greatest Bio game killer, that lack of surprise.

however I'm continually surprised about the sex scenes, ;( because they are unreasonably awkward/constipated? I mean, how hard can it be to do a mature sex scene with some energy in it? What's the problem exactly?

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

In general I don't expect anything except a good time. I recognise that even BG2 wasn't too deep, but then - what was? Torment? Well - yes, but Torment is in a category of its own, if everything is to be compared to it then everything will look lame and childish. Or Alpha Centauri, or Homeworld. Those are once in a blue moon games.

As for Bioware I liked BG for its ability to inspire feelings, mostly of camaraderie and adventure - not because it was philosophical (because it wasn't). This is at best what I expect from Bio. The kind of feeling when you fire up a game, and you think a whole world of possibilities is at your fingertips.

At the very least NOT knowing what comes next. That's my greatest Bio game killer, that lack of surprise.

I know exactly what you mean. But while considering how much making games cost today and how f****d up the game industry is, I really can't blame them for not taking risks.

however I'm continually surprised about the sex scenes, because they are unreasonably awkward/constipated? I mean, how hard can it be to do a mature sex scene with some energy in it? What's the problem exactly?

Be thankful that you haven't seen the sex scenes in DA, talking about awkward.

Anyway, the womanizing skills of the coders are legendary, maybe that has something to do with it.

Edited by Slinky

I know exactly what you mean. But while considering how much making games cost today and how f****d up the game industry is, I really can't blame them for not taking risks.

I wouldn't complain either if they weren't like the only company left that's dedicated to western, story driven RPG's. Paradoxically the only reason they are still around is because they havent deviated from their original formula in any significant way except to make it more and more accessible (or dumber, depending on how you look at it).

I really can't bother with indie games.

Anyway, the womanizing skills of the coder are legendary, maybe that has something to do with it.

C++ love huh?

logosig2.jpg

minimal SPOILERS I suggest you people watch the scenes so you're not disappointed.

-The Jack/Suze scene has a romantic/sad vibe to it, absolutely nothing explicit and even tamer than the fling we saw earlier.

I would say its okay but in truth its only as good as the actual romance that preceeded it. If its satisfying I guess the scene is as well.

-Tali's is whiney and visually unsatisfying. Its only talk, almost no sex.

-Miranda's tries to be the most erotic, but there's no energy in it.

-Garrus's scene has no sex, its actually amusing but at least that was intentional.

All of the scenes are much tamer than the original ME scene. Which is bad. There is no nudity at all.

This is a great contrast to the supposed badass approach of ME2. Much ado about nothing.

The only scene with any kind of emotion is the Suze scene, because of nice facial animation.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

All the motion capture must have been fun.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I wouldn't complain either if they weren't like the only company left that's dedicated to western, story driven RPG's. Paradoxically the only reason they are still around is because they havent deviated from their original formula in any significant way except to make it more and more accessible (or dumber, depending on how you look at it).

JRPG's to the rescue!

Oh wait, I forgot I hate them.

All of the scenes are much tamer than the original ME scene. Which is bad. There is no nudity at all.

There's been WW3 in Bioforums because of that. I honestly wonder what do the devs think when they read their forums. Do they really want that the (bad) sex scenes are the most talked aspect of their game?

JRPG's to the rescue!

Oh wait, I forgot I hate them.

I liked FFX and nothing else. I played Suikoden 3, Shin Megami Tensei (2 games), all other FF games and a few others and I've had enough of it for several lifetimes.

There's been WW3 in Bioforums because of that. I honestly wonder what do the devs think when they read their forums. Do they really want that the (bad) sex scenes are the most talked aspect of their game?

Its painfully obvious they're trying to avoid a scandal like with the first one, but at the same time to give more of the same. It wont work that way.

Note: jaguars4ever is going to go ballistic

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

I'm throughly disappointed with these love scenes, whatever happened to Mass Effect: Sex simulator?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Based on their proliferation in the sequel, the answer to your question is clearly "yes."

I think it's a sad thing that sex scenes are the most talked about aspect of their game period. Seriously it's 5-10 minutes in a 20 hour+ game. Besides it's the 2nd biggest issue on the bio forums. The lack of gay romances were/are the biggest.

I liked FFX

;(

cylon_basestar_eye.gif