Mass Effect 2

Gorth

Breaking News: It has come to my attention that Shepard will be able to get drunk and stagger around like an irishman. And that the Normandy now has bathrooms.

Discuss these groundbreaking features now plz.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Breaking News: It has come to my attention that Shepard will be able to get drunk and stagger around like an irishman. And that the Normandy now has bathrooms.

Discuss these groundbreaking features now plz.

THE WITCHER DID IT

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yeah, and a billion other stories. Seriously, the idea that Bioware ripped the concept of characters with a tortured past from PST is ridiculous.

They were obviously influenced by it. We're not talking about general literature or movies here, we're talking about games which quite happily and freely take concepts from each other.

Please don't shake my belief that every Bio character from KOTOR onwards is a whiny b!tch because they're trying to do as deep characters as Torment had. The alternative, that they're just too inept to come up with a way to make characters interesting that doesn't include a tragic past would be, well, tragic.

THE WITCHER DID IT

nuff said.

Btw if you can't wake up in a gutter with some of your credits missing its no good.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Only useful if you can use it as an excuse for walking into the girls bathroom.(While in use) *Achievement unlocked: Pervert*

Yeah, and a billion other stories. Seriously, the idea that Bioware ripped the concept of characters with a tortured past from PST is ridiculous.

They were obviously influenced by it. We're not talking about general literature or movies here, we're talking about games which quite happily and freely take concepts from each other.

Kool aid is bad.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Only useful if you can use it as an excuse for walking into the girls bathroom.(While in use) *Achievement unlocked: Pervert*

Hey! It's not pervert if you really are so drunk that you happen to wander in the girls bathroom by accident!

:yucky:

THE WITCHER DID IT

nuff said.

Btw if you can't wake up in a gutter with some of your credits missing its no good.

You have to work with what you've got. You should be able to wake up in one of those toilets with you head in the bowl.

Well Sheppy has some nice babes to hold his head when he's puking at least.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

None of the photos I found were SFW :yucky:

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You've just described the Finnish concept of romance: holding the head/hair of your love while they puke their guts out.

Strangely, I've always been a lot more successful outside Finland. :yucky:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

You've just described the Finnish concept of romance: holding the head/hair of your love while they puke their guts out.

While it would be an honor to think this as a Finnish concept, I'm pretty sure it's quite global :yucky:

Especially the Brits seem to understand it's beauty.

Surely in 2185 they would have unisex bathrooms?

I thought that was your yeoman's job?

THE WITCHER DID IT

nuff said.

You could always try and "accidentally" drop some credits when you come to.

So does anyone here know for sure which save file we import: the autosave, the highest number save, or the char# save?

It's the char# save. All you have to do is run the ME2 configuration utility and point it to the folder containing your ME1 saves. It'll do the rest.

Thanks man.

Now all I need to do is figure out how to import my Blood Dragon Armor.

http://social.bioware.com/me_user_entitlements.php

I hope you don't have to flex too many muscles for that :p

Gah - I vaguely remember suppressing memories of this Bio Social Site when "signing up" to play my legitimately purchased copy of DA. :aiee:

manthing2.jpg

Hey! It's not pervert if you really are so drunk that you happen to wander in the girls bathroom by accident!

:aiee:

[shepherd kicks open stall door in womens restroom; occupant screams]

Commander Shepherd: Sorry, retarded.

Miranda: Oh, its okay.

[shepherd kicks open second stall door; occupant screams]

Commander Shepherd: Sorry, dont know any better.

Tali: Oh, bless you then.

[shepherd kicks open third stall door; occupant screams]

Commander Shepherd: Geez, didnt you hear me a second ago? I'm retarded!

Subject Zero: Oh, you're just curious. Well, let me show you how

everything works down there.

manthing2.jpg

[shepherd kicks open stall door in womens restroom; occupant screams]

Commander Shepherd: Sorry, retarded.

Miranda: Oh, its okay.

[shepherd kicks open second stall door; occupant screams]

Commander Shepherd: Sorry, dont know any better.

Tali: Oh, bless you then.

[shepherd kicks open third stall door; occupant screams]

Commander Shepherd: Geez, didnt you hear me a second ago? I'm retarded!

Subject Zero: Oh, you're just curious. Well, let me show you how

everything works down there.

I take my words back. It IS pervert if you do it jags, no matter how drunk you might be :aiee:

Bah useless trinkets.

Amen.

I'm still surprised how the gaming industry has managed to convince the public that its alright to chop up your game prior to release and sell the parts for an additional fee.

And also to convince people that one piece of equipment, skin or whatever is in any way relevant to the gaming experience.

I mean people are actually foaming at the mouth over the DLC sh!t.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg